1,390 results
All reviews nice hotel off season room was spacious booked this hotel stayed here for nights motor racing car park town centre train station nh circuit euros amsterdam diner track curtains schiphol
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is not going to be good so let me introduce myself, this is my first visit to the Netherlands so I have nothing to compare this hotel to locally but I can compare it to Germany, France, Czech Republic, England, Ireland, USA, Caribbean, Mexico and Canada. To start with the room was hot but the A/C limited to a minimum of 18C, it never got that cool. The shower is mounted sideways in the tub, no big deal, just weird. No hair conditioner. No ice bucket but the ice machine conveniently located outside our room. Very little internet service, I am writing this next door. The dining room opens at six and the bar at four, but if you think you can order bar snacks at five, forget it, the dining room manager advised us we would have to wait until the kitchen opened at six. So we waived off the flies attacking the wine and beer, but it gets worse, the waiter asked if we would like another drink, I said no and he walked off with my Corona with a few gulps left, strange thing though, the Corona came with a slice of lemon, the flies must have carted off the lime wedges. Our room was not made up until 4:30 that’s why we went down fir an early snack. We will not be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clehman
HichemBalegh, General Manager at NH Zandvoort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I am very sorry to hear about your experiences with us! These will be discussed with our departments and measures will be taken.
This is not how the service should be. Our sincere apologies for that!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Location is decent. Close to the beach but 15 minutes walk from the town center. Very slow free internet connection.Drainage in t
my wash basin was not working. They needed to be reminded twice and repaired after 24 hours ! No Iron or ironing board in room. Many rooms lack decent views. Long waiting time for elevators, they are really slooow !Staff is not very hospitable with the odd exceptions. Small bar which is nice.
Find another option close by if you can.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
HichemBalegh, General Manager at NH Zandvoort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback will be discussed with our management team and where possible there will be taken action.

Best regards,
Hichem Balegh

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great location for beach, racetrack , and restaurants. Pity there are limited facilities and no pool. Not great food options and small bar with no atmosphere. Very over priced for what it is. Will stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
HichemBalegh, General Manager at NH Zandvoort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for sharing your experience.
Sorry to hear that you did not had a pleasant stay.
Our apologies fo that!

NH Zandvoort Hotel Director

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived about 10pm last night after a very rushed trip from the UK , we was tired and hungry, i asked is food available, to be told we stop at 10pm , so i asked in that case can we order room service and have it in the Bar , 1 phone call later , and we was treated better than at most restaurants we go to !! By the time we walked to the bar the table was being laid and the lovely girls in the bar was waiting for us to order , food and drink was lovely , very impressed !!
3 of us fed and watered and very happy , my 12 year old boy said , “ its the best Burger I’ve had this year “ !

Barry .

Thanks to all the Staff

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

thank you for staying with us and sharing you experience.
Good to hear that you had a lovely stay!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed here as part of a business group - it was clean and spacious. The public areas were well appointed and the staff were pleasant.

The location, right on the beach, was excellent. Plus it was right next to a motor track - would have liked to have gone over there and taken a look.

In the evening, the waiter in the bar was very helpful with the wine selection.

Breakfast was good.

I would stay there again (if I needed to stay in the area).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HichemBalegh, General Manager at NH Zandvoort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for staying with us and sharing your experiences.
Very good to hear that it has been a pleasant stay!