All reviewsfree wifitea coffeeper personcentral amsterdambuscentre30minabutfridgetoilet
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel , some of the staff where a little snooty which put us of asking for any help with directions or the best sight seeing tours.
Zaandam was a little to far from Amsterdam, (40 mins there then 40 mins back) I'd advice anyone to book a hotel in Amsterdam even if it's a little more expensive

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
BastionHotels, e-commerce at Bastion Hotel Zaandam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Sue E,
Thank you for your message. We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Like you already mentioned, hotel Zaandam is not that close to Amsterdam city. It takes 30-45 minutes to get to the center, especially with public transport. My colleagues are always happy to provide our guests correct transport and sightseeing details.
Nevertheless, we are looking forward to welcome you again at Bastion Hotels.
With kind regards,
Team E-commerce

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I have been staying in large and small hotels in the Netherlands over the last forty - fifty years. And I can't remember being disappointed one single time.

Kind humor, fair and square, everything promised is there - and sometimes more than promised. Parking in front of hotel entrance, a well functioning restaurant and - if it P.C. to say so, and don't understand this wrong - ladies that know how to make an old man feel at home.

Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
BastionHotels, e-commerce at Bastion Hotel Zaandam, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear mister,
Thank you for your beautiful review and staying with us. We are very happy to hear about your pleasant experience. Such a great compliment. My colleagues work hard to give you the stay you expect.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in one of our hotels.
With kind regards,
Team E-commerce

Reviewed 28 June 2016

2 of 3 days with a 90% powercut in the room, I couldn't charge my laptop or cellphone. Also had to take baths with the door open and light from the outside. It was total crap.
After that, I went to sleep at 2am, and I was woken up by hammers and maintenance work in the room that was above me, at 7 am. I could not even rest.
People was really nice, but the service I got was terrible. It wasn't worth it and I felt I lost money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BastionHotels, E-Commerce at Bastion Hotel Zaandam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear mister Lino,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
We are sorry to hear you were disturbed by the workers of the renovation.
Since the workers were not allowed to start before 9am, we apologize for the inconvenience they may have costs.

Please feel free to contact us so personally.

Thank you in advance we hope to welcome you again sometime to show you our high level of service and quality.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Stayed for 3 nights this week, great welcome, excellent room with good facilities including free wifi. Friendly helpful staff . Our second stay with the Bastion group , very happy. Excellent breakfast including an omlette of your choice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay at Zaandam.
We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel colleagues were able to provide you with the best service!
Indeed in every hotel we offer a variad and complete breakfast buffet, with specially baked omlettes.

We look forward to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed in bastion hotel this weekend, the staff were super friendly and very helpful... had food in the bar 2nd night, well cooked and good prices, easy to get to amsterdam central, €10 for two people one way 100% stay again,

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
BastionHotels, E-Commerce at Bastion Hotel Zaandam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel!
We are pleased to hear you had such a good stay with us.

Hopefully you slept well and we may welcome you back sometime!

Met vriendelijke groet,