“Sooooo damn good! ”
Review of Pikoteo

Pikoteo
Reserve with
Pikoteo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 4,514 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 34
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I went here after my internship with my 2 cousins. I was a bit early or better say my cousins were too late, so I had to wait for more than 30min alone and without batteries on my phone. The waiters are really nice they realized I was bored so they came every 10min to check if I need something, and after waiting for 30 min a waiter asked if he should explain the concept of the restaurant to me and sat down while explaining. That kinda gave me a feeling that it’s a restaurant where they treat their costumers like friends which was really nice bcs I kinda felt ALONE without my phone hahaha
Anyways even when my cousins arrived they were really nice and they managed it really good even tho most of the workers were new workers.
Best place to chill with cousins and friends!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The service was very good, cocktails were very nice and the food was tapas with a twist. Only go if kids are adventurous with food

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit to pikoteo, the staff were really friendly and informative. The food was great and the cocktails were also very impressive.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Pikoteo in the Indische Buurt is a lovely casual place to eat lovely food. The eel, squid and cheese options are lovely! Great service and friendly staff with great knowledge of the menu.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've been to this restaurant twice now and both times the food was excellent. Throughout the evening I was surprised by a nice contrast yet perfect blend --bouquet of flavors. It's tapas style but an upgrade. I am planning a trip back over in a month and may go there again. Love it.