All reviewstour boatswalking distancepeterprinsengrachtsupermarketutrechtstraatcanalcity
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My husband and I were in that boat .... unforgettable wonderful décor, all in the most perfect state (space and extremely clean) .... a romantic, unforgettable!
Perfect attendance!
Simply wonderful!
We recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fefava
Reviewed 16 June 2012

we discovered The Prinsen boat by accident wile surfing the net looking for an acomodation for myself , my 2 year old daughter and a friend back in 2007.
I must say that it's the best place i've been. Best location, easy to reach and and lovely neighbourhood. The prinsesnboat itself it's unique and Peter is one of the most helpfull and friendly people i've ever meet.
As soon as we knowwthat someone has to go to Amsterdam we allways recomend the prinsen boat !!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank 3FABAS
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We had a fabulous time on the boat. The children loved the experience of being on the boat, waving to other boats and feeding the ducks out of the window. The boat was quiet at night and everyone slept very well. Peter was very welcoming and was flexible about check out time as no other guests were booked in- this really helped us. The facilities on the boat are great and we really appreciated the wonderful hot shower. A wonderful relaxing time- great location, restaurants and bars and walking distance to the park. Perfect for a family with young children. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kris R
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I wanted to find a special gift for my husband’s birthday and the Prinsen boat really fit the bill. After a long search for a “ wonen boat ”in Amsterdam, the Prinsen boat really stands out in its category. It is unique! Not only the decoration – which has a nice Mediterranean touch, but the location and the tidiness make it a clear winner. The Prinsenboat is literally around the corner of the Utrechtsestraat . This is a lively street in which you will find plenty of restaurants of all kinds and taste from Mexican to Spanish, Italian, Indonesian and Thai, there is a broad choice. If you prefer to eat at the boat, the kitchen is fully equipped, as well. If you look for a different and great experience when staying in Amsterdam I highly recommend the Prinsen Boat. All in all, an amazing stay that we look forward to repeat in the future!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sanchez_M_12
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My long distance boyfriend and I were meeting up in Amsterdam, and we wanted to stay somewhere unique. The boat itself was amazing...Good location, close enough to everything but still not a terribly busy street. The bed was fantastic, the kitchen was nice, it had everything you would need for a nice, relaxing stay. The owner was very nice and super helpful...he was flexible in meeting me, which was nice because I flew in very early and flew out fairly late. Usually hotels, you have certain check in/check out periods and if you are there before or after, you have to wait. He was also helpful with finding thing in Amsterdam...I needed to buy certain foods to make my boyfriend a special dinner and he helped me locate the nearest grocery store and provided the dutch word for the food I wanted.

All in all, this was an outstanding, unique place to stay in Amsterdam! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple