“A well worth winter vacation in a great place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
stairs
family
lay out apartment
Bedroom detail
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 144 reviews

Reviews from our community

Flyer0316...
“A well worth winter vacation in a great place!”
Reviewed 9 February 2019 for a stay in February 2019
people found this review helpful

A charming apartment. Robert greeted us, a pleasant person who explained everything to us about where to be and what to do. The apartment has everything.A cozy apartment with excellent air conditioning and a shower with hot water 24/7. in short, it was a well worth vacation in a great place!

Date of stay: February 2019
Joy D
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A beautiful apartment run by beautiful people”
Reviewed 5 February 2019 for a stay in January 2019
people found this review helpful

I was in town for a festival and I was looking for something that reminded me of home. This place does that and more. Robert greeted me in the very early morning, and showed me how to use all of the appliances. Which was EXTREMELY helpful. He also showed me all of the restaurants, sites to see, and left me a map and a bottle of wine. In the middle of the week, Anna brought me fresh tulips for the room. My only wish is that I didn’t have to spend more time at the festival. I would’ve loved to stay more in my “princess apartment”. Even after I ran out the door, almost missing my flight in the morning, Robert waved at me from the terrace and told me to have a good day! Lol Thanks again for the beautiful stay!

Date of stay: January 2019
Curiosity...
“Lovely apartment in an ideal location for for exploring Amsterdam.”
Reviewed 3 December 2018 for a stay in November 2018
people found this review helpful

The host (Anna) was great. Friendly, helpful and accomodating. The apartment has real style but is still very homely. Loved the location, especially if you want to explore the many cool areas that surround the city centre. As with all traditional Amsterdam apartments, the stairs are very steep. A stair gate is in-place but it's worth keeping in mind if you have small children. A great find - would definitely book again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Management Response
5 Dec 2018
Thank you very much for your nice review, it was a pleasure to meeting you!
If we have little childeren in our apartment we do have a fence, to close of the stairs, don’t worry. Hope to see you again in Art Apartment Amsterdam.
Kind Regards , Anna
Inspire81...
“Great location and welcoming hosts!”
Reviewed 21 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay in this lovely, spacious apartment. The accommodation is handily located at the end of the airport express route (397), around 30/40 minutes from Schiphol airport. There’s plenty of convenient supermarkets and dining options - our host Anna recommended a local Indonesian restaurant which we really enjoyed (you’ll need to book on a weekend) and Bar Mimi is a terrific local bar which is really welcoming! It’s also only a ten minute walk to the buzzing Food Hall where you can easily while away a few hours.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.