“Exploring Amsterdam!”

and 1 more site!
Hotelboat Iris
Ranked #77 of 340 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved my stay on Hotelboat Iris. I have slept for the first time on a boat and I enjoyed it a lot. We had a nice view from the window and a room was very clean. Breakfast was amazing, staff very helpful and the living room very cosy. Definitely reommend it and would love to go back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Great experience.
Waking up on the morning with water view and a little duck swimming by the window is priceless !!
Excellent location
Very delicious and generous breakfast
Coffee and drinks , fruits and delicious cookies available all the time !
Personal very kind and helpful.
Clean room and bathroom, clean over all.
Living on a boat itself was a very good and new experience even if the rooms are small but come on ! that's the idea of the whole thing, living in a boat !

Things to make better :
The hot water in the morning might be a little less when everybody is taking shower in the morning. The problem is solved only by waiting for a few minutes.
Just a little bit extra daily care in the rooms would be very good.
A WIFI repeater so the internet can reach for the rooms.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Been in Amsterdam for a bachelor party of a friend and stayed in the hotelboat iris for two nights with four friends: could not have made a better choice! The staff is young, very professional and friendly - they even allowed us to chill a bit in the lunge with friends not staying on the boat, and this was very kind given the occasion why we were there. The rooms are spacious (way more than in other boats we saw around) and cleaned every day; the wifi is for free and reaches every corner of the boat. The breakfast is also very good (and you can have free soft drinks any time of the day)! I will definitely come back here the next time I'll be in Amsterdam :)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

It was a great experience. From the time I booked it from booking.com I was anxiously waiting to stay in this boat. I was not disappoint infact it was better than I expected. Wouter the gentleman who runs the hotel was very helpful and very nice person. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. As mentioned coffee and tea is unlimited throughout your stay along with cookies and fruits. The place is very close to the central station and all the other city centre places yet the area is so peaceful and beautiful. You have to accept the fact that the rooms are small since it is boat. But the beds are very comfortable and for me the space is more than enough. For me the WiFi was OK the bandwidth and data was enough as I was there not be in the Internet but to see the city and experience. Only disappointment was that I wanted to stay for about 4 days but the hotel was fully booked so I had only one day. I would definitely come back and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Thanks Wouter for being a great host and making my stay a brilliant one.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Anyone who has any negatives about is boat is crazy! Home from a 2night visit . The guy who runs boat is nicest man you will ever meet cant do enough for you. There are no tea an coffee making in rooms but theres a coffee machine an biscuits you can use through day an night. The rooms are 2 single beds comfy and rooms spotless. The views from deck of boat are fantastic. Cant really coment on wifi as i was there to see amsterdam not sit on wifi in room! Thank you! We will be back!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple