“A real treasure”
other travellers have booked this property
houseboat ms luctor
breakfast in the sunshine wheelhouse
Check Availability
wheelhouse
entrance engine room
steering cabbin
steering wheel
table made of spare propeller
double bedm with exelent linnen
shower
fridge, with local beer
sink sleeping room
breakfast
view
stylish details
porthole
the canal
fee van moof no nonsence bikes
bedlamp
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Colsalash
“A real treasure”
Reviewed 23 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I agree with all the other positive reviews. We enjoyed 4 nights on board and felt very privileged to be able to enjoy life afloat amongst Amsterdam's residential boat (or rather ship!) community. I particularly appreciated exploring the Westerdok canals in Flip's canoe (saw kingfisher and startled a fair few ducks) and made use of one of the bikes to nip down to the museum quarter . Bed huge and exceptionally comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Oct 2014
thanks for these generous words!
regards,
flip
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

natalie m
“Thanks for a Magical 2 nights.”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed here recently for 2 nights. It was an absolute treat. I have recommended staying here to all my friends and family. The location is very central and we were able to travel around all of Amsterdam for free by the bicycles that Flip includes with the booking. I absolutely adored every little quirk of the boat (and Flip with his dog and tortoise. ) some of the boats original mechanisms are featured under glass windows in the floor which are fascinating to look at. The boat in general has kept its nautical style. It is completely silent at night and the bed is huge and so comfortable, I loved the fortune cookies on the pillows. Flip has thought of his customers every need and everything provided is to the highest standard. Beers in the fridge, Nespresso machine and Tea machine to match. I was never short of pleasant surprises throughout our stay. From a stunningly picturesque sunset through the cabin window to the gentle movement caused when another boat passes almost silently in the night. I was also surprised to find that the boat features central heating. My biggest and most favourite surprise of all though (and I'm certain that everyone who has stayed here will agree) was the breakfast! That breakfast was fit for the Queen and my only disappointment was that I was unable to finish it all! I did give it a good go, though! I recommend a stay on Ms Luctor to everyone, particularly those wanting a chic, romantic and unique experience. I could write a book on how much I loved my stay on Ms Luctor but my writing could never represent the magic that can only be experienced through actually staying there. That was my second visit to Amsterdam and now it will definitely not be my last all the while Ms Luctor Bed and Breakfast is still up and running. Thank you Flip, dog and tortoise for an amazing stay and we look forward to staying again sometime in the future. Natalie and Mush.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 177
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing