See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We liked the good public transport to and from the hotel.
The breakfast for 5€ was good
What we needet at the reception desk,we got.
But we didnt like the mold, or that you couldnt hang a towel, couldnt clean the toilet, opening a window is a olimpic sport category.
Also some guests were smoking pot...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stayed here for two nights during a three week trip around Europe. I stayed in a four bed room and I was pleasantly surprised to find it in a nice and clean condition, with a good sized bathroom. With two bunk beds and three of us sharing the room, there wasn't much space, but this was to be expected on a budget tour. There was also a safe in the room which gave me peace of mind when leaving important documents and belongings in the hotel. As we travelled as a group, we received an evening meal when we arrived and breakfast on both days, both of which I enjoyed. The hotel is a little far out of the city centre, so we relied on the coach or taxis to take us to and from the main city.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Walls, curtains, corners, radiator were so dirty I had nightmares at night. The trash in the bathroom was full when we arrived and the keys from previous guests were under the bed. The towels were old and worn out. The area has nothing to do with Amsterdam and is far from center. Cheap but disgusting

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in the hotel, the receptionst was so unfriendly, we arrived app. 20minutes prior check in time and she just told us to sit down and wait. We've been waiting for about 35 mins but she did not warn us to come and check in, although a very few people were walking around the area. Fire alarm started to ring at about 1 am TWICE while we were sleeping, I went down to reception and they told me 'Someone was bathing and it is only the steam'. The steam? Come on..
The windows of the room were dirty, like someone just left their vomit on them.
Breakfast was fine

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night only and couldn't rushed out of there quicker in the morning. Room looked like prison cell with bare walls and uncomfortable bed. Shower room was OK in comparison to the bedroom. Reception staff could not care less and welcomed us with 'you are late' on arrival!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple