US$ 191
US$ 181
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 278
US$ 249
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 276/night.

Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 72
US$ 335
US$ 271
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 302/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 109
US$ 228
US$ 194
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 109
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

Hotel Casa(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 195
US$ 163
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
ibis
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights this week.
It's not bad, but it's not great either. The rooms are extremely hot at night and very stuffy. It's mainly filled with kids on contiki tours, so if you're young, you'll enjoy your stay. I don't think it's pleasant for older people.

It's a decent hotel if you're only in the city for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not located conveniently in Amsterdam for the price. The room was constantly hot with no airflow to it, even with the slight opening on the window it had which made it impossible to sleep. It was very small, and very uncomfortable.
The hallway to our room was so long it is hard to describe.
The bike hire was expensive and the bikes are not maintained and had to swap bikes 3 times due to things going wrong with them.
The member of staff on the front desk were helpful but the eftpos machine did not work so we had to pay cash which was inconvenient, and one member was sitting on the couch with his iPad and earphones in and we waited for service but they were non attentive.
Overall unsatisfied.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I must be mad by paying 80€ for a bed in dorm!!

Hotel was old and not clean, room is just barely functioning. You pay only for a bed, there is not even a place to put your bath tower in the toilet...

To be fair the location is okay. It has tram link to city centre (dam square), although you need sit on the tram for a good 1/2 hr.

If I visit AMS next time, I will definitely look for other options.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Gerry W
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Location
The area is not too bad and has places you can explore if you are a tourist. The train also runs right in front of the hotel which is very convenient.

You can tell the building is old but they do a good job keeping it clean. I believe there are 2 levels of rooms and breakfast is served downstairs of the lobby.

room
I was surprised how clean my room was. I shared it with 3 other females. There were 2 bunk beds and I was pleased with the amount of space we had in the room. I probably just got lucky with the room I got. The bathroom was clean as well. The only problem I had was when I would use the sink the water took a long time to drain and also the bathroom door was really rusty because it made a lot of noise when opened or closed.

Breakfast
Nothing that spectacular but I did appreciate the effort. Breakfast would consist of cereal and things you could make a sandwich with. There was also tea. If you are trying to save money don't include breakfast. I don't think it's worth it.

Dinner
Again not that spectacular. I will say the fish n chips were good but it seemed like they served it everyday. Again, if you're looking to save money I think you could skip including this as well.

I have no complaints about the Staff. I believe they were as helpful as they could be, They were not rude at all.

Overall
This is a great place if you are on a budget. I would definitely go back if I was still on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed here on tour in rooms sleeping 4 (2 double bunk beds) which was fine. The bathroom was fine, larger than I had expected actually for a budget hostel type accommodation. Cons: The hotel feels quite old and outdated and the breakfast room is a weird windowless room in the basement of the building. Pros: The buffet breakfast was very enjoyable, and a tram stop is right outside of the hotel entrance across the road making travelling in to Amsterdam central very easy.

Would I choose to stay here again if I were booking my own accommodation? Probably not. I was able to book a cheaper place right inside Amsterdam central around the same time so there are definitely better choices. But do I appreciate this place being a budget option should every other place be booked up? Yeah sure.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends