See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing stay here last month. When we arrived the woman on the front desk demanded full payment when they had already take over £100 out of my account before we got there. After a discussion we were put 3 floors up so had to lug our cases up 3 flights of stairs (it was either this or wait for the slowest lift known to man).
The room is nothing like the sparkly photos they put on here it was plain dirty.
One morning we were woken up at 7am (not what you want after a night out in the dam) to workmen banging around - the noise echoing up to us on the 3rd floor.
They then turned off the water whilst my friend was mid shower so we had to go and ask reception for some bottles of water so she could wash the shampoo off! (The lady at reception was rather reluctant to do so).
Our room was right next to a shared shower room which was used very loudly at all times through the night/morning.
At the price they charge it is definitely not worth it. Location was probably the saving grace.

Don't bother.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becki A
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a large group of girls for a night away. After reading the reviews I was expecting it to be awful. The room were light and airy and clean. Could do with a bit of updating but a lot better than my expectations. Yes there are a lot of stairs but where isn't there stairs in amsterdam.
Overall if your looking for a reasonable price stay in the centre of Amsterdam for a night or 2 it's ideal. Afterall you don't spend that much time in your hotel room when there's so much to see and do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Quentin arrive numerous times in the past due to the price and location being amazing however they are now charging a ridiculous amount every time I try to stay here.

Rooms are very basic

Unfortunately my stay in February will be my last stay at This hotel as I have just come back from amsterdam on 28/08/17 and stayed in a luxury private apartment for half the cost of this.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank DuaneRichardson
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms dirty and poorly furnished.
3 of us stayed in a room at a rate of £150 a night. Not good value at all!!
Didn't get fresh towels each day and staff on reception not helpful at all.
I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CraigE1119
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed here for only 1 night and as i was in Amsterdam just for a night out with friends, i wasn't expecting to much. Nevertheless the singleroom was waaay to overpriced and located at the very top of the building with a nonworking elevator.
Yay, try to carry your luggage through this steep and narrow stairway, especially when you're hung over. JACKPOT.
Furthermore the room was tiny and absolutely run down, not worth the money i paid. I think some of the rooms really need interior renovations.

One Brownie point for the location. You are in walking distance to the mainstation, and the city centre and even a few clubs a reachable by foot.

So take all of this in your consideration, if you plan to stay more than one night in amsterdam.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends