New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Pretty decent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam

Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam
Ranked #149 of 221 Speciality Lodging in Amsterdam
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
“Pretty decent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2007

After struggling to find a hotel in Amsterdam due to a massive conference there I ended up with Easy Centre Apartments. Meeting up with the owner in a bar to get the keys was a bit annoying as he was 30 minutes late. After eventually getting into the Studio Apartment I was pleasantly surprised, it was clean, in a central position and not much noise at all.
The bed was a bit hard and the pillows a bit thin, but that could happen anywhere, in short I would return again
I would perhaps have a different opinion of it being quiet if the gay sauna right across had been open!

• Liked — Quite nice to have your own apartment in the city
  • Disliked — Very thin mattress
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled solo
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank nsewalessa
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Leigh on Sea, Essex
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2007

I stayed here in 2006 and loved it, great place. Liked it so much I booked it for this year, one stay in May with my mates and another booking for August for me and my girlfriend.
I booked back in February and after about 10 emails back and forward, finally got it booked. Anyway, 2 weeks before we go, I get an email explaining that they have double booked me and have cancelled my booking! THANKS! I now had 2 weeks to find a decent hotel/apartment that wasn't fully booked - not easy i tell you! I wrote back explaining that this now made it very difficult and is likely to ruin our holiday - I received a VERY rude reply from them, no apology what so ever and in the end they decided to cancel my August booking as well! Totally changed my opinion of them and showed them up to be the charlatans and Crooks they really are. Totally ignorant, the lot of them. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE IF YOU WANT A NICE STAY IN AMSTERDAM. Holland is full of lovely people, unfortunately none of them work for Easy Apartments.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The ignorant staff
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with friends
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank tommygun303

Travellers are raving about these Amsterdam hotels

New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2007

I had booked an apartment for myself and a friend for 4 nights in early Oct 2007 but I had to cancel my vacation entirely in May because of family reasons. I was still charged 140 euros even though I gave 5 months advance notice. While I'm sure the apartments are fine, this is a huge charge ($178 U.S.) considering I gave them so much advance notice. Most hotels or apartments allow you to cancel with no charge up to 90 days prior to arrival. Not very cool at all

• Stayed May 2007, travelled with friends
2 Thank jk17dark
thessaloniki
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2007

we tried to book a studio there as it seemed very good on the photos we saw on the net and the booking team there told us that we dont have to give a deposit just a credit card number and we pay there on arrival
we send all credit card information and after instead of making us a reservation they asked for the cvc code of the card via email
for anyone that knows if we had given this code they could use the credit card on the net as their own
anyway we booked through a travel agency at another hotel and we hope everything will ok
we are not suspicious guys but something didnt smell good in this situation as these guys had three different names for the same apartments on the web

Stayed January 2007
Sackville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2006

I never got to stay here as my mother got sick and I had to cancel over one month before my arrival date.
Even after 7 emails the manager never acknowledged my cancellation.
They did, however, charge my Visa card 50 Euros.
I've never heard of charging a cancellation fee when one month's notice was given.
I'd be wary of this establishment as it appears to be run by crooks!

• Stayed May 2006
2 Thank daveynb
, owner and host at Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam, responded to this review, 13 July 2006
I regret that this client was not reading the cancellations rules , what is pubished and were he was agree with the moment he finalised the booking.
For 15 years in the market and one of the same owners on the of 20 march 2005 regarding the second comment of client , we request the readers of this all to make an judgement by them selves.
No comments further and. I shall not write here what i personal think.