All reviews apple wine tram stop steep stairs minute walk nice hotel city centre residential area the ground floor overlooking the garden first floor central station quiet location museum quarter stayed here for nights public transport very nice stay first morning
Reviewed 28 July 2018

I had to check out after one night. My stay at this hotel was terrible

The walls were thin you could hear everything from people walking and talking to people having sex!!!

The room was small with stains on the bedding and carpet as well as marks on the wall.

We had to call reception 4 times for our water to be put on, where we were answered by rude staff.

The view from outside our window was into someone's garden.

The bike rental service was poor. I was given a bike that had a hole in the seat. In the rain is resulted in my trousers being wet!

You also have to give the key to the reception when leaving your room, which could be dangerous.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in June , very friendly and helpful staff who couldn't do enough. Great location at vondel park on your door step , it's close to all attractions and easy access to trams that take you into centre in a few minutes.
Rooms were good and breakfast hit the spot ,one criticism I have is the hall ways that access room needs a lick of paint nothing major but when I seen it first impression I was worried that room be a bit dodgy but thankfully it was good .
Over all a great little hotel. thanks from ireland

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly welcoming and attentive staff. Room was roomy very clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast is only continental but fresh and with a good selection. You are 15 mins to the city center by tram and within walking distance to local super market and restaurants. If you have a lot of bags request a first floor room as the second floor stairs are very steep. Highly recommended and definitely would stay here again. I felt safe and looked after.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend have recently returned from Amsterdam. Having visited the city numerous times this is the best hotel we have stayed in. It is about 20 minutes on a tram to the city centre. Perfect if you wish to stay away from the noise.
We arrived at 10am and we left our case at the hotel until the room was ready. We booked a superior double room which was room 2. I was really surprised at how spacious it was. How clean and how comfortable the bed was! It was well worth the little bit extra to pay. The staff are extremely helpful and will do anything to help you out. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. Well worth the money! Would stay again. Thank you for a pleasant and enjoyable stay:)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Friendly receptionist who greeted us on arrival. Easy check in, we left our bags in reception until our room was ready.

Nice room, with Garden access. Clean and comfortable beds. However the bathroom was very very small. It was a good job that we were small ladies! Would not recommend having room 45 if you are 6ft tall.

The area is in a quiet residential street. Main tram line runs just outside the hotel which will take you into the city in 10 mins.

Good quiet location away from the hustle and bustle.

Breakfast was very nice with a good variety of options.

Overall a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends