We stayed at the Botel for four nights and though it was excellent value for money. The rooms are clean and adequate for a base. We only managed to have breakfast once and that too was ok, there is both continental and some cooked items.
We had room 345 which faced out onto the water and had great views of the skyline at night. There is free parking at the hotel which is great as we drove to Amsterdam, the hotel is about 15 mins away from central station via ferry. We didn't have a problem with this just thought of it like a taxi home at the end of the night.
We had a great time here and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam