US$ 228
US$ 182
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

US$ 276
US$ 238
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 109
US$ 259
US$ 209
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 279/night.

US$ 109
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

US$ 120
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

US$ 267
US$ 194
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 157
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

3,093 results
All reviewsamstel stationcity centreamsterdam amstelmodern hotelrooftop barmin walkcentral stationfree wifirent a bikepublic transportbusiness tripstayed here for nightscity taxquiet areadouble roomvisiting amsterdamamstelstation
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great location. Is 25 mins by metro/train to airport and either a 40min walk to Amsterdam central or 15 mins by metro. Very clean and modern rooms and staff are very helpful. The bars are lovely for a drink too. Only reason I've not given 5 stars is because we had a bad sleep one night because of the noisy people below us but the staff were helpful

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Excellent hotel and I can definitely recommend. I visited Amsterdam for four days (3 nights) with my daughter. I found the staff friendly and was impressed with the bedroom.
Location is good, 5 minutes from Amstel Station. I unfortunately, had a leg injury so might have taken me longer! The restaurants looked very nice but probably too pricey for us. Good location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Everything excellent about this hotel!!

First and foremost, they provided me an early checkin at 8 in the morning.

Very nice reception area. Big and clean rooms.

Close to tram, train and metro station (Amstel station)

Didnt see any supermarket closeby.

We didn't had meals included but their restaurants very mostly busy implying that the food and service was also good in there.

Only suggestion is to provide multiple key cards.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Located around 4-5 kms from the Centre, this Hotel is in a perfect location as it is not far from the Metro station (Amsterdam Centraal is just 3-4 Metro stations away), around 400 metres, and at the same time it avoids the crowd and commotion of the centre.

I had a room in the 11th floor which faced the small canal in front, and I had a majestic view of the beautiful city through the wide glass, covering the entire length of the wall, of the room. I had a very comfortable stay during my 4 days at the hotel, and the complementary breakfast was very good. There is a restaurant and a bar on 8th floor terrace and on the ground and 1st floor. Service and food was really good.

The place is a little open, so we get the breeze all the time. There is Albert Heijn (Dutch SuperMarket chain) at a distance of 700-800 metres. The neighbourhood itself is worth a walk. There are a few quirky little hostels down the road. Some old houses, decorated with flowers and big gardens along the same road. The small canal in front of the hotel is surrounded by Joggers path. So, one can walk and jog around like many of the locals in the area do.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 11th floor, facing the canal to have a great view of the beautiful city!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I loved this hotel! I went for one week to Amsterdam for business and found the hotel amazing! It has everything you need, great service and the restaurant serves a very delicious food!
I really felt like home as I could have a cup of awesome coffee at their coffee place and a great lunch/dinner there!
Great rooftop bar with a nice city view!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business