The room was basic (no tea/coffee, no iron-there was a charge for this) but clean, of a good size and the bed was very comfortable.
We had a nice view of the canal which we requested without any extra charge. Location was good- easy walking distance to Central Station and sights.
Our reservation didn't include breakfast, however we found a very nice cafe nearby which sold bagels and muffins. Just one small thing- there are vending machines that sell fizzy drinks and beer, but no water. A large bottle of water from the bar cost 6 euros!- luckily there's a supermarket 5mins walk away and we got a bottle of the same size for 45 cents. Despite the few little niggles it was perfect and we got a fairly good deal- I would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera