Well located within easy reach of most of Amsterdams tourist attractions. Our room was a good size and clean although the view was of a brick wall. We expected tea and coffee making facilities in the room but these were not provided. When I enquired at reception about this, I was told that only certain room supplied tea and coffee as standard but I could add it on to our room at a cost of 7 euros per night. I thought this was penny pinching on the hotel's part and it was clear that since we had booked our room as part of a package with DFDS Ferries then we only got the very basic. The breakfast however was good with a generous selection which was well presented and fresh.
I would use this hotel again if in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam