3,828 results
All reviews a business class room great location the red light district dam square quiet street hotel is located main building within walking distance junior suite breakfast buffet mini bar very nice hotel hotel bar nespresso machine an upgrade business hotel river cruise
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

So far the experience here has been very nice. I was not able to check in early after a long flight from the states, so they let me use the spa facilities to freshen up before my meetings. The inhouse restaurant De Palmboom for dinner was very delicious and staff were very attentive. Breakfast buffet has a very nice variety, plus omelettes or waffles made-to-order. I have read some of the other more negative reviews and I don't agree - overall I give this place 5 stars. I have traveled to many places and have stayed in several Amsterdam hotels and I highly recommend this one.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Roy K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of your stay on Tripadvisor. We are pleased about your kind comments concerning our friendly staff members and service received during yoru stay with us. I will personally ensure that the team will be made aware of your appreciation. To be able to offer good facilities and comfortable rooms is one thing, to have friendly and motivated staff who actually care, is quite another. I am truly delighted to learn that you are well aware of this. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The good.. nicely laid out stylish hotel. Our suite was immaculate albeit a little sterile.
Very good location, easy to get everywhere. Reception team exceptional, friendly and efficient.
The bad... I e mailed the hotel five days before arrival to pre order a bottle of prosecco to be in the room for a birthday. Zero prosecco in the room. Room not available until three pm, we had to go out at five and got back at midnight. Bottle of complimentary champagne in the room. Who wants champagne at midnight ?

We didn't chase the prosecco as we'd already caused world war three by having the cheek to ask for fresh milk and being made to feel like troublemakers.
Day two of three. , out all day , we walked seven miles. Get back to the room at five in the afternoon , no maid service all day but the mini bar lady had been in. Queried this. We were told our do not disturb was on the door all day. It was not. If it had been , how did the mini bar lady get in. Reception offered to send in a maid .. we were getting ready for dinner so didn't want that,but we had booked a table in the hotel for dinner so why didn't they do the room When we were dining ?

Breakfast, average but buffet hot food was cold, and chicken sausages only. really why ? to make sure no one got offended? coffee was cold both mornings.

Bar food salad was great, main restaurant food cold, on a cold plate and unseasoned and it would do to be hungry as portions not large. Dessert included a Creme brûlée which was warmer than the coffee and drinkable! Clearly the chef had not set them. Staff didn't care, no one checked during the meal it was ok just asked as we left. To be frank we just wanted to leave.

Never saw any room staff the whole three days we were there. Ran out of coffee sachets , and sugar which was a shame as the only hot coffee to be had was in our room.
I am a radisson club member and have stayed in lots of different Radisson but this one left me feeling rather cheated and ambivalent about the whole experience.

Just a cold sterile experience . Won't be returning.
Just checked my final bill, at least I wasn't charged for the

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulieEdmunds
Roy K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Ms. Edmunds, thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review. We sincerely appreciate your constructive comments, which help us in our plans to further improve the standards of quality and guest comfort we wish to offer our guests. We are extremely sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met during your stay with us. Rest assured your feedback is valuable to us and will be shared internally to consider improvements on given points. We hope to have the opportunity to make things right during a future stay! With kind regards the Hotel Management.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The most beautiful hotel I have even stay for my Europe countries . Would love to stay here anytime again. Amazing hotel in great central location. Loved the decor. Tastefully done, chic and modern interiors, extremely unique and stunning. Check-in was very smooth. And the entire staff was cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful. Good service standards with very friendly and english speaking staff. The room we had was amazing, very comfortable with everything we needed . The breakfast buffet is fantastic. Special thanks to lady from 4th floor who prepared our rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ilona M

Dear Ilona, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that your stay with us workout well. We are very pleased about your positive comments concerning our friendly staff, as well as our service. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam very nice localisation and high standard of services. Room was big and food was delishes.hotel is not far from the center of Amsterdam. All key points for turists close. Van Gogh museum only thre train stops from neerest train stop. I recommend

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roy K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Marcin,

Thank you for taking the time so share your experience with us.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and our location so much. Your rating and amazing comment are very much appreciated.

We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Had an extraordinary time staying At the Radisson Blu Hotel for my 18th birthday. I was made such a fuss of and nothing was too much trouble ☺️ 100% recommend. It was my first time in Amsterdam and everyone was so attentive and welcoming. If we come back to Amsterdam we will certainly be staying with you all again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roy K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that your birthday workout well. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.