US$ 258
US$ 206
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 357/night.

US$ 230
US$ 212
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 286/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 255
US$ 228
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 478/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 165
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 277
US$ 194
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
US$ 194
US$ 179
US$ 212
US$ 195
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 298/night.

Flying Pig Downtown(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 93
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

2,362 results
All reviewsprivilege roommetro stationnice hotelminute walkshuttle serviceamstel riverstayed here for one nightpublic transportbusiness tripper daybreakfast was excellentmini barcentreeurostaxiraiaccor
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Visited in the early summer 2017. The lobby is stunning with abstract art and prints all over. It was lovely to walk in and see. Check in was swift and the gentleman at the check in desk (forgot his name) offered us a room on a higher floor so we could make the most of the views the hotel had to offer. Unfortunately it was a Bollywood themed room which was just too colorful for our liking. We were then provided with the key to our original room and found the room to be pleasant, clean and as expected.

Travelling to and from the town consisted of one train and one tube. not a problem for us as we were travelling without the kids and bought a pass for the weekend which stopped us using taxis.

All round it was a nice hotel but a bit of a journey into the city centre. Would not return as the city centre is where we spent most of our time and would do if we return.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RenskevanHoof, Management Assistant at Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Renske van Hoof

Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I rarely write reviews for a business trip/hotel, but there are two members of staff who deserve a special mention at this hotel following my two nights there 27 & 28 Nov. Xadim on reception is a credit to the hotel as a excellent ambassador, in his welcome to those just arriving with his friendliness and politeness and a sense of humour at check in! And Michael, the Head of Conference Management who went out of his way quite late into the evening to ensure our event would be the success we needed it to be. Thank you both - all the staff were friendly and helpful and my stay most pleasant. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Bean from London,

On behalf of Xadim and Michael I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your generous compliments. We are aware that both gentleman are real treasures in our team.

Will we see you again soon?

Sincerely
Renske van Hoof

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Where do I start? Me and my partner stayed at this hotel between the 18th and 22nd November 2017 which we booked as a classic double room through booking.com. This room was described on their website as containing a double bed. So upon arrival first impressions of the hotel were great, we were greeted by the staff and we checked in etc. When we went up to our room we found we had 2 single beds which wasn’t what we booked but we thought never mind just a simple mistake that can be resolved but boy were we wrong.

I phoned reception to explain about the mix up to only be told that they are aware of the problem and nothing can be done as the hotel is sold out and that’s all they can give us. They also said the rooms are on a first come first serve basis (bearing in mind I booked almost a month and a half in advance). I then phoned booking.com to explain what has happened and to be fair booking.com were very apologetic and brilliant during this process, so no hardship against them. Booking.com said they will phone the hotel to sort it out. In the meantime me and my partner went down to reception to try and sort it out for ourselves. After discussing our problem with the receptionist, the lady didn’t really know how to handle the situation so called her supervisor.

In comes her supervisor (Miss Attitude). Honestly I’ve never seen a woman who has so much attitude and is stubborn beyond belief. She basically said it’s tough, there’s nothing she can do about it so deal with it and in the meantime we’ll upgrade you to a better double room for the next three nights but not tonight and we’ll give you a free breakfast for one morning only. Obviously I wasn’t happy as I booked a double room and not a twin room. Booking.com tried they best with Miss Attitude but all they had was basically what she told me plus a €25 refund which was only 25% off one nights stay. I asked for one nights full refund but this was an absolute no. So we sucked it up and stayed in our twin room for the first night.

On our second night we went to our ‘upgraded room’ but it was exactly identical to our twin room but with a double bed which as you can guess me and my partner found quite hilarious as people actually pay extra for an upgraded room to only have the same. I think the only difference is a mini bar and a coffee/tea machine. As we are from the UK we wanted to watch UK tv programmes but only one or two worked. We phoned reception to see if they could fix this to only be told by they handy man he’s not a TV technician so there’s nothing he can do.

So in short this hotel mis sells they rooms, has staff full of attitude, staff that don’t know what they doing, hardly no difference between they standard and upgraded rooms, TVs that only work on some channels and a very poor and overpriced breakfast. (I’d be devastated if I had actually paid for the breakfast). But in they defence the location is ok. This is the first and last time I use a Mercure hotel or any of their sister hotels, I hope the hotel reads this and don’t put other guests through the same experience as what we went through.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dangar2015
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We were a couple staying in the Mercure hotel this November. Upon arrival we were told that they could only offer us a room with 2 single beds, and we had to argue for our room a bit. Anyway, the rooms were OK, a little outdated, but I guess for the money you're paying you can't complain. Overall it takes about 20-30minutes to get to Amsterdam Centraal, it's around a 10 minute walk to the station. The hotel was in Overmastel, which was not a very nice area, felt very deserted & a little bit like a ghost town. There were no shops or food places at all in the surrounding areas; the hotel had its own restaurant and little shop, however I'd highly advise to get food from elsewhere, as a packet of crisps were almost 4euros. Overall, I doubt I would stay at the Mercure again, as I now know Amsterdam much better. One good point was the sauna, was a nice place to unwind; however the lockers didn't work & the jacuzzi was empty.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple