US$ 191
US$ 181
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

US$ 278
US$ 249
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 109
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 228
US$ 194
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

Hotel Casa(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 189
US$ 163
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
ibis
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

All reviewscity rooftopslovely streetstudio apartmentboutique feelample spaceminutes walk from centralcentral locationgreat locationtrain stationroof terracegood sizefrosted glasslovely bathroomcomplimentary breakfastsmall fridgenice hoteltwo nights
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

First time in Amsterdam for a Birthday celebration. We chose this hotel because of its location. The location was great, it was near by the tourist areas. Amsterdam central station was 10 minutes walk.

Our room was tiny. We had the double room with the roof terrace. There wasn’t enough space to walk around the room, It was disappointing. The bathroom needed updating and needed deep clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this Hotel acted within their policies which is clearly outlined on the website and all travel booking sites.
They have policies in place and they acted within those.

But at what cost?

Let’s start with the positives.
Great location.
The room for European standards was a good size and we had a king size bed.
The windows made it light and breezy.
But that’s about it.

On to what we will call negatives.
We upgraded to the “Penthouse” which is on the 5th floor. The lifts only go to the 4th. My husband has to carry our large bags up a spiral staircase.
I would have never been able to do it.
The instructions around check out time etc was very clearly displayed, they would charge €100 for every hour you were over time.
The bath products were cheap and minimal.
The towels were old and crunchy. Nothing like I was expecting for the approximately $450 per night we were paying.

All that I could cope with but this Hotel is only interested in making money, had no customer focus, and lacked what appeared to be a soul.

The issue we had before we arrived was that originally we were to travel with another couple but sadly her mother is gravely ill and was unable to come with us.
We missed cancelling their room by 8 hours according to their policy but they didn’t care. There was no compassion.
The booking.com agent called and asked them to consider waiving it but no they charged it.
We upgraded at an additional cost of approximately $400 but no they charged it.
The Hotel was fully booked for the Friday and Saturday night but they still charged it.
All their messaging is about what they will charge you. It was quite within their right to charge them, but it was heartless.

This hotel needs to change their thinking to looking at their business from a customers view if they want repeat or referred business. They need to look outward not inwards.

So finally I always come back to not what they said or did but how a place made me feel. The Bank Hotel made me feel like a number, in fact a number of Euros, that’s it!

Based on this I would never return to, or recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy W
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Spent a couple of nights here and was happy enough. Coffee machine was a nice touch as was having a small fridge! A little noisy from street early in the night, but not enough to keep us awake. Noted though that noise from other rooms was very noticeable. Room was spacious and I loved the doors/windows that opened to the street. Location is superb. All in all, I'd be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Staying at The Bank Hotel was a great experience, not due to luxury and comfort but due to great service, nice smiling personnel, and a fantastic location. Just outside you have a fantastic variety of food from all over the World....yet away from the noisy places with disco's and loud music

Room Tip: When arriving by car remember to book "away-parking" with the hotel as they has no parking spaces....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I booked this hotel via booking.com, under the conditions of no prepayment and free cancellation up to 2 days before my stay. I then received an email to say that they would "block" the cost of my stay on the card used for TWO WEEKS prior to my arrival. I rang the hotel and was told that this was not a payment (??) but yes, those funds wouldn't be available to me over these two weeks.I see no absolutely reason for this and I was told that if I didn't like it to cancel the booking. So I did.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business