All reviews shared facilities the red light district great location single private room shared toilet and shower internet service central station nice breakfast wouldn't stay anywhere else early hours hard boiled eggs lovely city a great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel stay there again friendly hotel hear everything
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice Clean And Comfortable Hotel Close To Central Station (under 10 minutes walk) And Friendly Staff And Management - Always A Pleasure To Stay With These Guys - Clean And Tidy Comfortable Room and A Good Breakfast To Set You Up For The Day - Just What You Need To Give You The Energy To Walk Around The Lovely City Centre And See The Sites and Museums - But Don't Forget To Look Out For The Bikes And Trams :-) !

Room Tip: Choose A Room With A Canal View
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Notified on the day of my stay when travelling to the airport in Ireland that they had overbooked, even though I had booked this 2 months previously. They suggested I look at Air BnB but at such short notice, there was nothing available remotely near that price in central Amsterdam. They provided no real help. I had to sort an alternative myself when I got there which took up time on my first day. The closest I could get was an hour's walk from the city centre, cost €80 more and over €100 more getting Uber's in and out over the weekend. While mistakes can happen, the fact they didn't do anything to fix the problem shows why I would avoid them in the future. Wouldn't recommend!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Barry L
Reviewed 16 April 2018

So so happy to have found this little gem of a hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. The hosts were so welcoming and friendly, made us feel comfortable right away. Also, Feliciano offered us great advice on where to go in the evening and also convinced us to rent a bike (which we are so grateful for as it was one of our highlights of the trip). On top of that we had a lovely breakfast each morning which was an added bonus. I will definitely be coming back in the future. Highly recommend! Thank you guys.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The hosts were very friendly and gave great advice on where to go and what to. The location was perfect and everything was extremely accessible. I would stay here again next time I travel to Amsterdam!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Carl, Feliciano and Debbie. Wonderful. So friendly and helpful. They made our trip even more fantastic. We stayed here 20 years ago and were happy to return. This hotel is in an amazing location and has a lovely breakfast every morning. We will be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: right on the canal, red light district, around many restaurants
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends