“Best Appeltaart EVER!!!”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Description: Winkel 43 is located on the Noordermarkt. It's in the heart of the Jewish quarter the ‘Jordaan’, which is known for its friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Because of its privileged location you'll be able to enjoy your coffee or lunch on our terrace on sunny days all year round. Winkel opens early in the morning till late at night. In the area our homemade apple pie became a general well known delicacy. Therefore tasting a slice is considered a must.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yet another place that was highly recommended by nearly every vlog we watched prior to going to Amsterdam. WOW! It really was EVERYTHING they said and more! This place doesn't skimp on their appeltaart crust! We came here after my wonderful birthday dinner and it was worth the walk! WOW!!!!
I could go for a slice right now!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Buonissimo, delicious, lekker, mui bueno, لذيذ, възхитителен, lamian nga, 美味, lahodný, maitsev, ono, köstlich, bon gou, טעים, स्वादिष्ट, finom, ljúffengur, おいしいです, delectamenti, ឆ្ងាញ់, matsiro, 맛있는, reka, амттай, स्वादिष्ट, deilig, zachwycający, ਸੁਆਦੀ, utsökt, okumnandi.
Say it the way you like it, this is the best place to have apple pie!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We heard about this lovely little place online as a highly recommended pie shop and after our visit I would second that recommendation ! The pie was prepared and served instantly with lovely coffee and by pleasant staff. Very very surprisingly we didn’t have to wait more than a few minutes for a table !

Simply amazing apple pie !

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

People argue whether it’s apple pie or apple cake, but there cannot be any dispute that it is absolutely DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A friend recommended this place for me to visit while I was on vacation. It was a very nice 15 minute walk through the Jordaan neighborhood to get to Winkel 43. There was a small wait but I was able to sit at the bar and get a local beer. I ordered the famous Apple Pie with whipped cream. It's the best Apple Pie I have ever had. I finished my beer. I finished the pie and ordered another beer and ordered another piece of pie!! This is a must visit in Amsterdam.