“Great Chinese fusion kitchen in Amsterdam, albeit a bit pricy”
Review of CHANG-I

CHANG-I
Reserve with
CHANG-I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #477 of 4,550 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Description: CHANG-I A S I A N F I N E D I N I N G & W I N E B A R Enter CHANG-I and experience Asian Fine Dining with beautiful wines. Kitchen open daily from 17:30 till 23:00 hours.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Had diner here and really enjoyed it. The place itself is cosy, authentically yet modern furnished. The menu is short but offers enough variety. Had the Kobeburger, pepper chicken and creme brule all of which were very delicious. Service was helpful and attentive just not the quickest. Can recommend the place for a business occasion or special day, it is however a bit more expensive.

Restaurant_CHANG-I, Manager at CHANG-I, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear trunk12,

Thank you for your extensive review and helping us to improve our service and guest experience! We hope to welcome you again in the future!

干杯!

@restaurantchangi #restaurantchangi

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Unusual Chinese restaurant with a twist
Did not know what to expect but again was pleasantly surprised
The atmosphere was good and the service was excellent
They have a Chefs menu which my partner had and I ordered a la carte
Both enjoyed the food very much
Would recommend to anyone visiting Amsterdam-a good night out.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Food was nice, I ordered the green Thai curry and it was one of the best I've had, but it was overpriced. The meal my guest ordered was very good but obscenely expensive.
The pudding (chocolate lava cake) we shared, it was big enough and that was lovely. Not very spicy though (it was supposed to have spice in)
Don't come here for a cheap meal :)

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We go to here a few times a year before going to the famous concert hall in Amsterdam. The suggested menus are excellent, the service is great, and they make sure you finish your meal in time to stroll to the concert hall. Very conveniently located at just at just a two-minute walk from the hall. Try it and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Small menu as many really good restaurants have. Wonderful dinner with great service. Don't expect the "usual" Chinese food or surroundings. Luxurious setting, perfect for quiet conversations.