Very welcoming host and very comfortable apartment. We really enjoyed our stay at La Vie en Rose. The stairs were a bit of a challenge with all of our luggage but it was well worth the effort. Would definitely stay again and recommend it for others. Good location - close to central station. Nice little touches from the hosts to make the stay special - deodourant and moisturiser in the bathroom, coffee machine and shampoo and conditioner for our use. Liked the local recommendations for places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast