Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,603 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2022

This is not a 4 star hotel, at best it is a middling 3 star.

I have stayed at other NH collection hotels which are also rated 4 stars which is why I chose this hotel and it doesn’t even come close to being comparable. It feels like a budget airport hotel, and indeed many airline crew do stay here.

The room was large but basic and you couldn’t open any windows. The tub was so deep I could barely get in and out of the shower without sitting and I’m an averaged sized woman (5’4). Equally the peephole in the door was so high I’m not sure how anyone could actually use it unless you were over 6 feet tall. Additionally, there was no plug in or near the bathroom or a mirror so if are a woman trying to do your hair or a man trying to shave good luck.

There was a coffee maker but no coffee in my room for my first morning. The key cards regularly sneered to be reset (two others were there when I was to get mine reset).

The location is also terrible if you don’t have a car or don’t plan to take taxis. It is 30 min walk from the metro and you can take a bus but it is only every half hour or less.

There is a reason this hotel is cheaper. I ended up leaving after two nights to go to another hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KathrynN1987
Reviewed 23 May 2022

It is in a quiet smart area of Amsterdam with bus stops just outside, therefore easy to get anywhere quickly. I felt very safe walking around late at night on my own. I along with many other guests were at events at the RAI centre and we got there by bus in 10 minutes.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Bart Van Den Hauten, Eigenaar at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Dear Crossjones,

Thank you very much for your recent stay in NH Amsterdam Zuid.
We are happy to read your stay was fantastic.

Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

Horrendous experience we had today (17 April 2022) at this hotel. We were stopped by a red hair lady for our breakfast. We had explained to her that we have switched room with our tour leader. She checked and insisted that we are only allowed one person for the breakfast. While we are waiting for her to check, there was a group of ladies with blonde hair coming for the breakfast and the counter lady in red hair did not check. What a day to happen in the morning. She had spoiled my experience.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bart Van Den Hauten, Eigenaar at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear EatLive Travel81,

First of all I would like to thank you for your recent stay in NH Amsterdam Zuid.
I do apologize for the fact you did not had the best experience in our restaurant.
The feedback is shared with our Restaurant Manager in order to follow up with the team member involved.

We do hope to welcome you back soon to see the improvements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2022

We wanted a hotel close to my sister. We also needed 3 rooms with manual keys for Shabbat.
Requested the rooms and also received an OK. Unfortunately no room with manual keys were available when we arrived. This made our stay less comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Bart Van Den Hauten, Eigenaar at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear Marcel L,

It is a pleasure to read that you found an NH Hotel close to your location.

I will follow up your feedback about the manual keys for Shabbat with our reception team.

Reviewed 11 November 2021

nice hotel with good clean rooms. a bit far out. get to know the bus/train route to the centre as soon as you can and its then easy. hotel bar not much. there is a 24 hour self service take away. overall good

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Bart Van Den Hauten, Eigenaar at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear JohntJ2681BF,

Thank you very much for staying at NH Amsterdam Zuid.
I am pleased to read that everything went according to your satisfaction.