Open today: 9:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Spectacular tour with Gianni

This tour was superb. It’s an absolute must for history buffs, like myself. Gianni was a great tour... read more

Reviewed today
laucon93
Port Chester, New York
via mobile
Absolutely amazing experience!

This was by far one of the best and most interesting free walking tours I’ve ever been on! Our tour... read more

Reviewed today
Reenabeena11
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from US$ 23.14
from US$ 68.26
from US$ 23.14
from US$ 37.37
3,937 results
All reviews walking tour great tour super sightseeing personal stories free tour free walking great stories fun facts highly recommend this tour informative tour cookies great introduction old church waffles amsterdam's history hour tour visiting amsterdam
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour! Marcella was our guide and was really fun and great! Would recommend it to everyone visiting Amsterdam!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour by Sebastian who was really informative and personable to all. We learned a lot especially about “Tolerance” which was a great message that we could all learn. Good pace and timing and we covered most of the city centre historical sites and events. Great way to learn about the city and how to get around. Highly recommended.

2  Thank TheThrifyFiftys
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We booked this walking tour of Amsterdam on our first day in the city. Our tour guide was Suzanne, who was very knowledgeable, friendly and gave us a great overview of the history and culture of Amsterdam. Would highly recommend Freedam Tours.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank TheOwl23
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was not expecting to have my socks knocked clean off my feet today. However, unexpected by me, I was about faced with the charisma and showmanship of Charlotte.
Truly, Charlotte not only englightened my knowledge, but my soul.

1  Thank langExmouth
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It started on a rainy Sunday, Charlotte was out tour guide, she had great energy, great enthusiasm but also had the knowledge!
She explained Amsterdam very well, and she supplied us biscuits which helped the tour become more personal!
She is a credit to the tour, I have done the walking tour before in other countries and have been disengaged but she kept us involved but also interested in what she had to say! She is a credit to the company and she will keep delivering great tours for the company!
I apologise for my friends who laughter at every time the word gay was mentioned!

1  Thank Henry S