Lowest prices for your stay
ibis
$99
$100
FindHotel
$96
Booking.com$99
Hotels.com$100
Priceline$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2022

The personnel was very helpful and satisfied all our needs (extra pillows. etc). Also there was no issue for us checking in later than usual. Easy to find and near the city. I recommend it. I will definitely go again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 22 May 2022

Nice and friendly personal.
clean room .
Shower drainage has bottleneck so if you shower to long the water will run over toilet floor (smart way to get people out of the shower :) but no problem for me)
Breakfast was ok, just the scrambled eggs and sausages were over done.
Other food was good, and the coffee is great.
When booked with any online services like Momando or hotels.com etc. the hotel charge you with Citytax and daily parking fee.
They said that this would be included when booking directly at IBIS.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Initially seemed very far out of town centre but was actually quiet and peaceful .Didn’t need the noisy streets suffered by others of my party in a town centre hotel. In fact was too tired after a busy day to want to go out. Restaurant was good albeit if service was quite slow and breakfast was adequate with a good choice. My room was cleaned and towels & bin liner changed daily. Which I had been worried about after seeing a previous review.
I personally would have liked more paper information , apparently all electronic with QR codes which I can’t use. Or at least asked if I would like paper information. In particular about the availability to purchase a tea tray to make own drinks in room. When I did find out from another guest I was given it to carry upstairs with no offer of help even though I’ve bad hips and walked with a stick. That little extra courtesy & I would have rated 5 stars.

Room tip: I would think most rooms were ok
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a three day course. I wasn’t looking for anything fancy and this hotel fits the bill. The room was big enough and ergonomically laid out. There’s more than enough space to park a car. The breakfast comes recommended. In short: Functional and good value for money.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Niek van den Broek, General Manager at ibis Tilburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Dear nd2x,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, and thank you for your amazing words. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback like yours! I will therefore share your words with my collegues.

I hope you had a nice stay, and a nice time in Tilburg.

We would love to welcome you again in Tilburg.

With kind regards,

Lieve Wils
Customer service
Ibis Hotel Tilburg

Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

If I could it would be 0 stars. I have to stay here for two weeks due to a business trip, a week in and I am absolutely disgusted with this hotel. Since my arrival here the room was never cleaned, it was chock full of dust and spiderwebs and after a while the toilet started to stink but the staff hasn’t had the decency to clean it yet despite having complained numerous times (seriously who doesn’t clean a toilet FOR A WHOLE WEEK?!). For the first three days I had no towels and I practically had to beg the staff in order to get clean ones. When I finally got them they were disgusting and stained all over. The duvet was also stained of what I can only assume was fecal matter from the looks of it, asked for a replacement, never got it. After the sixth day I managed to get a larger duvet that was dirty as well. It’s nearly 2am in the morning now and I am still without a duvet. I seriously advise you take your business elsewhere, I can’t wait for my stay to be over.

Date of stay: November 2021