“Very cheerful bar-restaurant”

Cuisines: French
Description: Small cozy living room restaurant
Description: Small cozy living room restaurant
Reviewed 9 April 2022

Very friendly very helpful staff!!! Cheerful atmosphere and decoration! Food is good (albeit not exceptional) It's definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Very good
Very wide variety of dishes
Particularly good: prawns, entrecote and salad
To choose: frog legs and escargot
Excellent service
Italian white wine improvable

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Nice dinner in this restaurant.
Food was overall very good :
- seafruits salad and shrimps from the wok : very good
- Trio van biefstuk op Japanse saus : meat was average but the saus is excellent !
- Le Bateau Sorbettrio : very good even though the watermelon ice is a bit tasteless
- Tartuffo classico : very good to according to my girlfriend

Service was professional and the layout of the restaurant is not the most "chic" but nice atmosphere and clean.

Overall I'd be happy to go back.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank bertrand2204
Reviewed 23 November 2019

Had dinner for two on a Wednesday evening; starter, main course and dessert - all very nice and tasty. No huge plates of food but perfectly balanced tastes. Compliments to the very friendly and helpfull staff! Thanks!

Recommeneded, at least we will definitely return to this nice place.

Arabel & Jan

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Jan-abroad
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

When we first arrived to the restaurant we were greeted and offered the menus. I chose the tenderloin and my friend ordered the salmon and we got the veggie salad to share. The salad was yummy. We had to wait 40 mns exactly for the main dish. We couldn’t stop complaining to each other me & my friend but when the food arrived... oh my god... it was so yummy we realized it was actually worth the wait.

I would recommend this restaurant to a friend.

Date of visit: June 2019