“Very cozy restaurant”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2019

The restaurant has a really Dutch style. It was crowded, but not too noisy. We enjoyed all the food we ordered, very well prepared and tasty. Good, friendly and efficient service. We were pleasantly surprised by the entire experience.

Date of visit: November 2019

Reviewed 30 October 2019

Very small tables, neighbors can almost touch your plate. Food was nice but expensive for the dish and simple presentation. We had to go inside to pay at the bar ! Will not visit again.
Euro 65 for 2 mains and 2 drinks.

Date of visit: October 2019
3  Thank Sylvia S
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed food there, but it took really long time to serve the food. So we did not have a chance to explore the city more. Anyway, 5 stars for incredibly tasty flavors. But we will be back :)

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 17 August 2019

We went there for lunch with my brother and his teenage kids.
The service was overall OK but not the best we ever had for sure.

For the food, the kids took the burger and apparently it was good.
My brother took the WOKKI WOKKI BALI and he really liked it.
For my part I took the POKE BOWL TUNA SALMON & AVOCADO and it was really delicious, nicely presented and the mix of flavors perfect.

So with a waiter a bit more smiley that would have been perfect.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

Love their Quality of food. Way better than their neighbours. Service great, great terrace! Only thing I dont like, No lunch during the week. Sitting inside, Its dark, not a Good energy for me. If Its summer I love this place because the terrace is open!

Date of visit: July 2019