“Very good food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2019

We went there for lunch with my brother and his teenage kids.
The service was overall OK but not the best we ever had for sure.

For the food, the kids took the burger and apparently it was good.
My brother took the WOKKI WOKKI BALI and he really liked it.
For my part I took the POKE BOWL TUNA SALMON & AVOCADO and it was really delicious, nicely presented and the mix of flavors perfect.

So with a waiter a bit more smiley that would have been perfect.

Date of visit: August 2019

Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

Love their Quality of food. Way better than their neighbours. Service great, great terrace! Only thing I dont like, No lunch during the week. Sitting inside, Its dark, not a Good energy for me. If Its summer I love this place because the terrace is open!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

Good food & very popular. If possible reserve in advance. I find it quite expensive, let’s say too expensive for what you get with ref food, service space (tied tables and little room).
Anyhow overall a nice experience in Den Bosch

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2019

The restaurant is very nice and cozy with a very diverse menu.
We had dinner during the Christmas holidays and it was very christmassy ambience with cozy lights and decorations.
The menu is very rich in choice. I had a tuna steak and it tastes better than any tuna steak i 've ever had.

Staff is polite and friendly, the prices are bit above average.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

The menu is rather boasting about the quality of food and to be honest, it is okay. Nothing in this restaurant is the best in town (spareribs) but it good.

We had booked s table outside as we had a puppy with us. The advanced booking meant that we got the worst table; not the best as I naively thought.

The wine menu has some serious good wine but there is a very narrows selection.

Now we have all the bad stuff out if the way it must be said that the staff was really good and tried hard to make up for the negatives. The food was tasty and well cooked but did not live up to the boastful menu. The inside restaurant looks really nice so we will give them another go

Date of visit: December 2018