2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$129
View deal
TributePortfolio$129
Expedia.com$129
Hotels.com$129
Travelocity$129
Priceline$136
FindHotel$148
All reviews rooftop bar nice bathroom hand written modern hotel comfortable beds great hotel floor city
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

I booked a room for the anniversary of me and my boyfriend, the check in went amazingly quick since I did the mobile check in via the Marriott Bonvoy App. The room had a lovely view of Den Bosch and we even got a handwritten welcome card from Karlien. After that we enjoyed some amazing drinks at the newly opened Rooftop bar. Even when I asked for a special cocktail they made it perfectly!! After that we had some food in the restaurant downstairs. The waiters were very kind, especially Daan!

Can't wait to visit this hotel again, and I want to congratulate everyone on the opening!!

Kind regards,
Rebecca

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2022

Newly opened Modern hotel.

Location is a straight 8-10 minute walk from the back exit of the train station.

Comfortable rooms, hospitable staff and an excellent breakfast with hot items cooked to order.

My platinum status was recognised at check in and was upgraded to a suite which is actually a larger room with a sitting on the side.

Old town with its restaurants is an easy 20 minutes walk and if location is not an issue this should be the hotel of choice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ramswiss_11
Reviewed 17 May 2022

The hotel was perfect, big rooms, good service, great location and great breakfast.
I would give 5 start than this happend.
My Iphone fast charger and cable 65euro went missing the last night in the room and noone got idea how this happened.
I would stay again and recommend the hotel.
if again something went missing I will not be that polite.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Nice hotel a bit outside of the old town. New hotel, processes must be settled (ordering and paying at the bar). Bicycles must be rented for EUR 16 per day with signing a big declaration. Floors on the room-levels are not cleaned properly, do not wear black socks.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at the Den! The rooms on the 7th floor were comfortable, spacious and well decorated. Beautiful bathroom & a great view. Our girls (16 & 18) loved the rooftop bar and so did we :) Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choices and the hotel restaurant is fabulous. All employees were super friendly, proud of the hotel doing their utmost to make our stay unforgettable. We love this hotel and will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family