Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$126
View deal
Expedia.com$126
Hotels.com$126
Priceline$134
Travelocity$126
Orbitz.com$126
Lol.travel$172
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019

Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds,
pet friendly and the staff and food are top shelf all the way.
Amazing breakfast buffet with so many choices hot food..better than home!
Highest quality for a hotel

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2019

I had the worst experience ever at a hotel when I stayed there last week. I requested several times how much I was going to be charged for an extension of 2 days , and was told not to worry, then I was hit with the full room cost far above what I would have paid with via Booking.com albeit for a smaller room. I was blackmailed into paying the bill by being told to pay the cost or leave the hotel. It was disgusting to treat a customer this way. Never set foot into this town again, it also spoiled our time there and subsequent days after

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kevin S, Manager at Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Den Bosch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

Hello Wally, indeed we had a dispute over the payment for the room. We had a brilliant 5 star review from you on Booking.com, however when we requested payment for the 2 nights booked it became problematic, therefore we asked for payment of the extended night in advance, which is a normal thing to do in this situation.

The room charge was the normal rate for that day, same as the Booking.com or TripAdvisor rate. Unfortunately after this your opinion of our hotel became reversed and we couldn't do anything right to fix it, hence this negative review...

Reviewed 17 April 2019

The hotel was smart and modern with a wonderful breakfast spread, actually worth the money for a change. They even have parking (for a fee, but it's hard to find in the historic City Centre). Den Bosch itself is lovely to stay in, excessively clean, with a plethora of clothing stores (particularly for men, a welcome surprise). Hotel was good value for money in a somewhat expensive town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ashley L

Great review Tyler ! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 17 April 2019

Booked this hotel as it in the city centre and looked convenient. Check in was smooth and quick with a friendly lady. When arrivinbg in my room I was a bit disappointed by it. It seemed to be a renovated room but in my view some things are not done with an eye for deatil or comfort. For example...the toilerseat is a very small place tucked away next to the sink. So if you sit down, you have to mind the corner of the sink otherwise you hurt yourself. Also, when seated your nose is almost against the glass from the shower. The shower itself is nice and rather huge...too big in my opinion compared with the space. Also, the water from the shower easily get's on the rest of the floor so you might slip.

The room itself was ok from a size point of view. I did miss a minibar/small fridge and also the coffeemaker was put up high in the closet so for smaller people not really easy to take it down.

The chairs in the room are ok but maybe a bit too big for the room. The tv had all kinds of local channels...but to find the mayor Dutch channels was a puzzle. In general I didn't feel that it was a special kind of room....Not really attractive decorated.

Location is nice, but in a hotel like this, 4-star rated, I would expect that as a guest you can open the door after 23:00 with your roomkey rather than having to wait untill the nightreceptionist is coming to open it for you.

F&B wise I didn't use any so I cannot comment on that. Would I stay a next time? Maybe...but I didn't feel it ewas worth the 130 euro I paid. There are some other hotels in the area more practical and perhaps a bit more modern.
But the staff....very friendly!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Wim S
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband and children ages 22,15,15 for 4 nights in 2 rooms, arriving we were greeted with a very stylish reception and bar area and dress flowers we're plentiful which continued throughout the hotel. Our newly refurbished rooms were a great size and had a control pad for your lights, temperature, door bell etc. The shower was to die for with various settings and each room was fully equipped with a hairdryer, iron/board, toiletries, drinks and was very clean. Moving on to breakfast, well what can I say, myself and my husband have both worked and stayed in many hotels across the world and we can honestly say that this was the best breakfast experience we have ever had, it had everything, the staff explained about some of the local produce they use that was on offer, I don't think there was anything missing from the selection of food that was of such a quality and either cooked or presented with passion. I would like to say a special thank you to Petty, Kevin, Charlotte, Jay, Marcel and everyone else that helped our stay to be such an enjoyable and memorable 4 nights, me and my family will definitely be coming back to stay, the attention to detail at this hotel is outstanding and all credit to the staff. Den Bosch is a beautiful town with lots to do for all ages, we enjoyed a canal trip, shopping, drinking cocktails on the terrace and of course there is a direct train to Amsterdam which takes under 1 hour, thanks again and see you very soon x

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola H
Kevin S, Owner at Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Den Bosch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Wow ! Appreciate the enthusiastic review Nicola ! Trust we will see you again next time you're in the Netherlands...