Lowest prices for your stay
$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$79
Priceline
$98
Hotels.com$79
Travelocity$79
Orbitz.com$79
All reviews train station pin code check in was easy clean hotel nice stay bed was comfortable place to stay city centre fridge automatic tablet thee jacket checkin hallway receptionist furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022

Lovely little hotel, with very helpful although remote staff, great self service checking system that works well. Steeper stairs than expected. Room was clean and additional air condition was provided due to the weather.

Reviewed 30 June 2022

I stayed in the hotel for two days and I haighly recomend it! The room was very cozy and clean, supplied with all the amenities I needed. The self check in and check out were very easy and quick. The location was excellent, just across the train station and really close to the city center. I went everywhere by walk, which I loved! I will repeat for sure!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2022

I expected more for the price we paid. It was ok if you need a place to crash. The room isn't that big, wifi was average, there's no fridge if you are planning to stay longer. A friend and I wanted to order two simple drinks from the bar, had to go inside twice until I got serviced and then the person didn't even know if they had them and/or make them.

Room tip: Ask in advance what kind of services you require and what is available, to make sure you don't get disappointed.
Reviewed 12 June 2022

The check-in and check-out were completely automated, which worked quite well. You can call the reception when needed. The receptionist was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. I really liked my stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

The only comment is that I was in room 16 and really struggled getting my large case up the stairs - more so getting it down as it was heavier with shopping. Nice location for station and shops. Very noisy at night but I'm not complaining as it was bank Holiday weekend and people were having much deserved fun!

Trip type: Travelled solo