Lowest prices for your stay
$101
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$93
Priceline
$108
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Orbitz.com$93
All reviews central station pin code clean hotel nice stay place to stay city centre fridge automatic tablet jacket hallway receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

I stayed in the hotel for two days and I haighly recomend it! The room was very cozy and clean, supplied with all the amenities I needed. The self check in and check out were very easy and quick. The location was excellent, just across the train station and really close to the city center. I went everywhere by walk, which I loved! I will repeat for sure!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2022

I expected more for the price we paid. It was ok if you need a place to crash. The room isn't that big, wifi was average, there's no fridge if you are planning to stay longer. A friend and I wanted to order two simple drinks from the bar, had to go inside twice until I got serviced and then the person didn't even know if they had them and/or make them.

Room tip: Ask in advance what kind of services you require and what is available, to make sure you don't get disappointed.
Reviewed 12 June 2022

The check-in and check-out were completely automated, which worked quite well. You can call the reception when needed. The receptionist was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. I really liked my stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

The only comment is that I was in room 16 and really struggled getting my large case up the stairs - more so getting it down as it was heavier with shopping. Nice location for station and shops. Very noisy at night but I'm not complaining as it was bank Holiday weekend and people were having much deserved fun!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2022

We booked a 'big room ' but in reality the room was standard /small. The website gives a far better impression than reality. It was very warm in the room, the window could be opened but than a lot of traffic noise came in. The room itself is quite simple. No cupboard for your stuff just a shelf which hang too high for us to use. The beakfast in the coffeelab downstairs is not ' special' for little duke guests. It is a la carte and costs 12,50 . More than the website of little duke says. The price of little duke is too high for what you get for it.
One positive point: its close to central station and city centre.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple