Lowest prices for your stay
$106
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$96
$96
Travelocity
Priceline$114
Hotels.com$96
All reviews central station pin code clean hotel nice stay place to stay city centre fridge automatic tablet thee jacket receptionist hallway furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

The check-in and check-out were completely automated, which worked quite well. You can call the reception when needed. The receptionist was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. I really liked my stay here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

The only comment is that I was in room 16 and really struggled getting my large case up the stairs - more so getting it down as it was heavier with shopping. Nice location for station and shops. Very noisy at night but I'm not complaining as it was bank Holiday weekend and people were having much deserved fun!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2022

We booked a 'big room ' but in reality the room was standard /small. The website gives a far better impression than reality. It was very warm in the room, the window could be opened but than a lot of traffic noise came in. The room itself is quite simple. No cupboard for your stuff just a shelf which hang too high for us to use. The beakfast in the coffeelab downstairs is not ' special' for little duke guests. It is a la carte and costs 12,50 . More than the website of little duke says. The price of little duke is too high for what you get for it.
One positive point: its close to central station and city centre.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2022

Very central location, next to central station. Clean room. Excellent wifi.

Self check in did not work. I could get into the lobby with a pin code. But could not get into my reserved room. The tablet was not working properly. My code could not be scanned. My reservation nr could not be traced. The phone for help was not answered. It was after 22.00. In the end a security guard came to help me. But he had to call a collegue, because he also was not able to check me in. It took me 1 hour.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2022

What a wonderful little place. Not a lot of spare space, but that’s all you’ll need right in the heart of Den Bosch. Great coffee and food just down stairs (CoffeeLab), and so close to transport. Our room with a view of the famous Dragon & openable windows. The room was minimal but really well appointed with kettle, tea coffee & ‘fridge.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple