All reviews nice hotel city centre small balcony walking distance grote markt free drink at the bar few minutes walk away helpful staffs top floor wide range bars and restaurants comfortable rooms the hotel offers secure parking great room good size stayed nights
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I am really glad we have chosen this hotel. Great location, really easy to find. Our room was very clean and modern. Bed was comfy, just little bit too soft for us, but it was not a problem. Breakfast was nice as well. I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Let's start with the only thing that's missing: parking space. But there are 2 large parkings across the street (1 open air, 1 underground). The rest of the hotel is ok. Staff was friendly and helpful (they did try to sell me an upgrade to a more expensive room) and after a 5 minute walk you are in the city center.

We had breakfast and supper in the hotel. The restaurant doesn't have a huge choice but the meals were well prepared and sufficient. Breakfast was standard.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This was the first time that my wife and I had been to the Netherlands. We came for a wedding in Breda and had no idea what to expect. The Golden Tulip Keyser Breda was perfect! From the staff to the details in the room, we couldn't have asked for a better situation and accommodation. The location was within easy walking distance to the city center which is where the wedding was and the site of many good restaurants, shops and vital activity. Next door is the City Museum which had a nominal fee and a very nice historical display of significant events of the city and a contemporary art display that was well curated and most interesting. The room was large with a very comfortable bed, excellent appointments- great shower! We did stay in a suite (I had forgotten that I had set that up)- what we saw of the standard rooms looked nice and relatively large as well. The staff was extremely helpful, solicitous- all spoke English. There is a fine restaurant on site and the breakfast quite good, extensive.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Over many years I have re-visited this hotel in Breda, nowadays with my wife and three children. It never fails to shine.

The staff are friendly and always willing to help. The restaurant and bar have had a nice make-over and the menu has definitely shifted towards the more affordable.

The suites have also been re-vamped and have fantastic bathrooms - all-round, great comfort.

In terms of location, this hotel is a 3 minute walk from the Grote Markt in Breda, which is a lovely environment to have a meal and a drink outdoors. It's also around 3 minutes walk from the Chasse Theatre and Casino.

In terms of parking, there is a compromise. For secure parking you'll need to park in the Chasse Car Park (underground), which is clean and safe but will cost you around 10 Euros per-day. You can park directly opposite the hotel for less, but it's also less secure.

I've stayed in other hotels in Breda also - and they were good - but this is the best.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great hotel in a perfect part of Breda. Within a few minutes walk of all the sights. Wonderful staff. Very nice rooms. Breakfast buffet is a little expensive for the price. Rooms were very clean and nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business