All reviews strawberries glass of prosecco church bells long island breakfast is served fresh juice central location located right train station suite couch centre luxury tub elevator comfort key
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Good value, excellent location, super room and great welcome with a glass of Prosecco on arrival. Good wifi, great bathroom, real fire and very comfortable bed. Thinking of coming back - not on business but for leisure.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

Just stayed one night - however, I truly recommend this place.
Reception and hospitality had been outstanding.
There are 9 suites - the suite I had is called '"Business Suite" - very spacious, two wide flat TV screens, wonderful design and interior in the living and the bed room as in the bathroom.
I had an excellent rest - the mattress appeared to be something very special - so I asked the owner about the supplier. But when I learned that the Belgium supplier takes 30.000 EUR for each mattress, I steped back from the idea to order one for my private home. However, it demonstrates how much the owner of this hotel cares about her guests.
Next day I had a quick chance to see two more rooms and I have to say: Chapeau !
Needless to mention that the breakfast buffet had been convincing as well - thus, there is no doubt that I will choose this place again once I will be in the area.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 3 December 2014

WOW…what a surprise to stay in such a beautiful place…quaint and over the top friendly staff made this experience outstanding. The location was very central for business as well as meeting up with friends in the area. Hands down…this is a great hotel for business, family or your weekend getaway with that special someone!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Loved the hotel, loved my room, fireplace and the interiors!!!
Got scared from the church bells, but the room is soundproof once windows are closed! bathroom so cool!
Beautiful!
Few words about breakfast, tiny tiny room, tiny tiny trays, but full of good stuff and the best blueberry smooty i had in my life :-)
Truly recommended, bit expensive, but found the difference!

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Wonderful, small hotel with comfortable, spacious, beautiful rooms.

Location is very central. Staff friendly, hard-working and very accommodating and attentive. Nice little touches make this a great hotel.

Rooms have spacious and clean bathrooms. Breakfast was a very enjoyable part of the stay.

We stayed with a group of friends and booked 4 rooms. Rooms on front side can be a bit noisy during weekend when bars are closing and loud crowd in the streets.

There are some imperfections that need addressing, but seems new owner (since 2 weeks) is aware and I expect needed improvement will be made soon.

Definitely recommended, we'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends