US$ 123
US$ 109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

Novotel Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 90
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

Hotel St. Martenslane(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 85
Townhouse Hotel Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 125
US$ 113
Hotel Mabi(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 66
Hotel Website
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

NH Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 83
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 229
US$ 216
Stayokay Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 71
  • Breakfast included
Hotel van der Valk Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE. My room - apt. C01 on Tongerseweg 42 - was an extremely basic and drab student pad with no iron, no hair dryer, a tepid trickle of a shower and, worst of all, no toilet paper. Admittedly I was in Maastricht at a very busy time, but you would expect toilet paper for 120 euros a night.

On the second evening I returned to my room (which was locked, as I had left it), to find my bag with contents scattered on the floor and my iPad gone. When I phoned reception I was told that only the cleaning and maintenance staff had the keys and that they had, apparently, not been in my room that day. As if they would admit to going into my room and taking my iPad...

At least the police were very helpful and kind. Next time I'm in Maastricht I'll be staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eugenio D
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel is quite hard to find and the apartments even more so (the post code dropped us half a mile away), however we eventually found it, parking was close by and access to the entrance was easy. We had been allocated apartment D which of course was on the third floor, there was no lift and the stairs....! well I have never and I mean never seen anything like it.
A very narrow very steep stone circular staircase that had no break in the stairs, just a door off at each level.
If you slipped and fell you wouldn't stop until you hit the bottom. My wife is 67 and suffers quite badly with her knees, she had to leave her case at the bottom and it still took us a good fifteen minutes to reach the top, by which time we were exhausted. (I then had to repeat the exercise to retrieve my wife's case.)
Fortunately the apartment was first class, everything was sparkling clean, air conditioning worked well, there was more than enough of everything in the kitchen, furniture was comfortable with a modern radio/music-centre and TV.
Unfortunately the bathroom was up some more stairs!. Even steeper than the last, you literally crawled up holding the stairs in front of you!. There was no handrail and we both regarded it as extremely dangerous (it would have been lethal for small children).
Finally, anyone thinking of using this apartment should ensure they bring their prayer mats, crucifixes, prayer beads or Buddha with them because in the event of a fire nothing else is going to help you. There is no fire escape, just the central spiral staircase which would simply act as a chimney in the event of a fire on the ground floor.
I think some of our travel firms need to think a bit more carefully about the properties they promote.

Room Tip: I could not in good conscience do that.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Apartment C building 79. What a nasty little place. So bad that we rented another apartment (which was beautiful and cheaper) - we didn't even bother to unpack. An unpleasant experience. We now try to obtain our 3 days refund. Please do not book this - it is similar to squalid student housing you find in cities all over the UK. If you are looking for a decent place to stay look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tekmaster
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This review is for Hoogbrugstraat 34, Apt B - you pick up your key from Hotel Bigarre and then go to apartment, they are around the town. Friendly welcome, supplied with info pack (in Dutch), keys and an info sheet with apartment address on. The sheet also said an inventory is supplied (it wasn't) - didn't bother me too much as we only stayed for 2 nights, but may be more chance of breaking an item if there for the week so would have asked for the inventory!

Luckily had a parking space we could use via a contact, but there were spaces outside the apartment on street - always had some available but only for maximum two hours parking (2.60 euros per hour). Lovely apartment, 2 double bedrooms and good size open plan kitchen/living space with large sofa bed. Kitchen items and bin bag supplied but no toiletries as stated on booking. Also only the one sofa bed - the other chairs are dining style, no problem as we were 2 adults with 4 children but could be a problem if 6 adults staying there? We were also unable to connect to the wifi (didn't bother sorting this out as only there for 2 nights). Kitchen very nice, and plenty of crockery, pans etc. Not enough bedding though! Nice patio off one of the bedrooms.

Great location, nice shops/eateries in the area, short walk to over bridge to the rest of town, supermarket 5 minutes away, also very near to where my friend's son lives (at Uni there). Overall, a good place to stay for a family, it can get very crowded in a hotel room! Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask re: access when booking as stairs narrow and steep, would be best for those with restricted mobility to have a ground floor apartment.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I stayed at Tongelestraat 42, which suited me as it was a short walk to my son's student apartment in Rutensingel. It is also near several useful restaurants and a Jan Linders supermarket on Tongerlelaan. At the same time it it is near the centre. Parking is on street and a Maastrichts usual exorbitant rates, but there were plenty of spaces nearby.
The studio apartments at this address are done to a budget and while you get towels etc there are no toiletries nor a hairdryer. You do have a dishwasher,microwave, full hob, washing machine, drying rack and iron/ironing board.and a kitchen pack is included. There is limited crockery, cutlery and pots and pans.The studio was quiet and comfortable for a three night stay. and far preferable to a hotel room for me.
I will probably use again. I used booking.com and had full details of where to collect the key and where the flat was. I asked the taxi driver to wait while I collected the key.
There was a faint smell of drains from the bathroom but lavish use of bleach in the loo fixed that

Room Tip: I suspect aking for a room at the back is best as the street could be quite lively in the summer.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo