Stayed here for one night on business, the first thing is that the hotel is quite mad.
I could not adjust to my room having an open plan BATHROOM! Yep, there was no wall on the bathroom/toilet. So you pretty much shower and "use the facilities" in your bedroom. This was fine for a solo traveller but for a couple I’m not sure it works at all.
Excellently located close to the rail station and down town.
The staff were very good and I loved the art-deco touches in the communal areas. I would stay here again, but not in an open plan room if I had the choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel