1,041 results
All reviews lamphey court steam room leisure facilities the main hotel beautiful building no lift tennis courts welsh breakfast lovely setting relaxing break night break lovely room my mum eggs benedict enjoyable stay couldn't fault steak
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The room was ideal for my stay with my two daughters, comfortable and very clean. Staff were really friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the swimming pool and spa facilities. Great location, close to Tenby and lots of family attractions.
The only downside was the availability of food at the restaurant for dinner, there was no Lamb, Sea bass, Mash potato, or cola. This left me with a choice of 4 main course meals, none of which were that appealing and my daughters were also struggling to choose from the children's menu. The following day we were advised there were no pancakes for breakfast!
Great hotel, but eat somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank LSH551
Lamphey C, Manager at Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to giving us your feedback regards your stay here at Lamphey Court. Unfortunately on the night you dined we had run out particular menu items you liked, it is very hard for chefs to gauge what dishes will be popular and on average the Kitchen make up between 8-12 portions a menu item, which are made from scratch where possible. I have taken on your points and will also speak with Head chef to make sure we have sufficient quantities. Regards our Kids menu is quite extensive for children meal which has all your normal culprits on, with half dozen items to choose from so I will put this down to personal taste which maybe also down to why our extensive Bar/Dinner was limited to yourself? I am glad you overall enjoyed your stay bar the Food not to your requirement but I would still highly recommend the food here at Lamphey Court.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a two night break, staying at Lamphey Court and can highly recommend it to others. The staff were so helpful and friendly and the rooms well equipped and clean. The Spa facilities were excellent and the treatments that we booked come highly recommended! The breakfast, evening meal and bar meal were all very well cooked, tasty and of a very high standard, although service was a little slow. We found out afterwards that the chef was training someone else up and advised that it might be nice to let people know this so that they realised why service was potentially slow! I would definitely return to this lovely hotel, which is ideally positioned for getting out and about in the local area and viewing the beautiful countryside. Thank you for such a lovely and much needed break!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay we appreciate all feed back good or bad. We will make sure that we are informing our patrons in the restaurant if service is slow due training and we appreciate your understanding in the end.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Really enjoyable break. Very welcoming and helpful staff, quiet well equipped room and excellent breakfast and evening meal. The hotel is situated in an inviting tranquil position which sets the tone as approached and it duly delivers.
Recommend.

Room Tip: West wing towards rear quiet, can't comment on other rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alanfar
Lamphey C, Manager at Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks for your lovely review and comments, we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting the hotel on and off for the last 8 months , I have always found my stay pleasant, the food excellent and topped off by the most professional staff, this is the first time back this year and i have to say it is even better, the staff are still as excellent as ever the hotel is just as pleasant and the food with its new menu and chef has got even better, i can not recommend this hotel enough bravo to all involved.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Keith L

Thank you Mr Leatherbarrow for lovely comment, we are so glad you continue to use us and we like to see familiar faces come back time after time.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a night away for his birthday and wasn’t disappointed. From the moment we arrived the staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was a little dated and a few items of furniture had seen better days but everything we needed was there. The spa facilities were excellent and we made good use of them. Dinner was also very good and again fantastic staff. Just wish we could have stayed longer. Thank you for a lovely and much needed break.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rackhams10t

Thanks for you lovely review we appreciate you taking time to leave us a lovely little review.