“Great italian restaurant, best Pizza in Zürich!”
Review of Restaurant Miracle

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Seefeld
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dining in Miracle on a very warm day.

The restaurant has some tables outside, which is perfect when the weather is nice. A very big plus is that for those places no reservation is needed, you only have to pass by and in case a spot is free you can just take it. We were lucky enough to find an empty place as soon as we got there, but it would have been worth it to wait a couple of minutes because the food was absolutely delicious!

On colder days I would suggest a reservation since Miracle always books out quite in advance!

I visit Italy quite often and I must say that the Pizza I had in Miracle reminded me very much of the ones I have in Italy, and is by far the best Pizza I had in the German part of Switzerland!
I found the price very good, the portions are big and the service is very nice!

I really would suggest a visit in Miracle and absolutely try their delicious Pizza!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had pasta dishes. They were great but everyone was ordering pizza. Locals were taking out pizza. So suspect it's a good pizza place. Our food was delicious. Food is reasonably priced. Service was nice too.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Small setting, very good food and great service. Check the 'special' pizza and try something different!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant with fantastic Italian food. Service is solid, little hard to get attention sometimes and prices are very high, but that's to be expected in Zürich. We like to go here for anniversaries.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

A true gem kept secret by locals. Nice bar, great pizzas and pasta, super nice owner / stuff. Atmosphere extremely homey. Affordable -for Zurich standards.