“Small but impressive bar with great service”
Review of Total Bar

Total Bar
Ranked #32 of 102 Nightlife in Zurich
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I finally made it in to the Total Bar for a visit. The place is small and cozy with lots of seats without being or felling like you are squeezed together. Total Bar also has a few sidewalks tables, but these fill up very fast when the weather is nice. There are also a few stools at the bar.

I had decided on a beer from the drink list, but when I stepped up to the bar I noticed two beers on tap that were not on the menu one of which was the Rapperswil beer which I decided to try. The young female bartender actually described the beers and then gave me a sample of the Rapperswil beer for me to try to see if I liked it before she poured the full glass, which was pretty awesome. My bartender then asked if I would like chips or nuts with my beverage. The beer was served in a special Beer Factory Rapperswil glass with nuts on the side.

There are a lot of newspapers, magazines available for customers as well as free, secured Wi-Fi (but the signal was not very good). The bar and restrooms were clean. The service was great and I would certainly visit again and recommend to others.

1  Thank FormerCaliBoy