“Great fried rice! ”

Pho Vietnam
Ranked #803 of 2,145 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Serves one of my favourite fried rice, reminds me of fried rice you find in Sri Lanka! ( recommend the Duck and Fried Rice) Definitely recommend this place for cheap but good dishes. I always take menu 410 "Ban Cha Gio mit Rind" (CHF 16.90) and really liked it. Has outdoor seating too and you don't need to wait long for the food either.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

It is sunday in Zurich, and a lot of restaurants are closed. So for lunch, so we decided to give this one a try. We had pho there, and it costs around $18 for a bowl of pho. The most expensive pho I ever ate! And it was bad too. I had some bad pho before, but not at this price!!!

1  Thank Young L
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I just want to try this Vietnamese restaurant out and ordered some Vietnamese Spring Rolls. I was disappointed, they don't offer you the salat leave to wrap around the rolls as it should be. The spring rolls are really quite dry. Service is Okay without being special. Price is alright. The ambiance is contemporary with outdoor seating. I will give this restaurant one more try before I will right it off my list.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great late night Pho house, fresh bright ingredients, clean surroundings and well priced. Well worth a a visit and I'll certainly be back.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Visited for a late dinner (9.30pm, yeah that's late around here...) with a group of friends. We shared a couple of starters, had a main course each and a beer and paid less than 25 chf per person. The vietnamese spring rolls were very very good and also all the mains (curries and wok noodles) we had were filling and pretty tasty. Their menu is available online too: http://phovietnam.ch/PHO-Vietnam-Menukarte.pdf