1,089 results
All reviews onyx bar lobby lounge room service rain shower luxury hotel a wonderful stay business hotel old town rooms are large excellent hotel nespresso machine hotel staff standard room the main shopping street central location baur au lac early check
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This was the 80th time I stayed at the Park Hyatt in Zurich. The hotel is being kept in perfect condition and the staff is truly attentive and always very friendly. The food is great and general ambiance pleasing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Luc v,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay, and that we were able to meet your expectations. I am very much looking forward to sharing your kind words with the entire team.
It would be our great pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich whenever your travel plans bring you back to Zurich.

In the meantime, I wish you a very enjoyable Christmas time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Park Hyatt was perfect and easily competes with the Baur au Lac and the Dolder... They were attentive and service was impeccable. They even were able to track me down post check out as I’d left my Passport in the safe. Lastly... Best Burger in Europe is a ‘must try’ in the lobby. Perfect stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Picardnj,

Thank you so much for your kind and very valuable feedback.

Please rest assured that I will share your thoughtful comments with our employees.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Park Hyatt Zurich whenever you make a return trip!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Good hotel & staff....especially consigare Marco. Great location for seeing everything in the city. Everything excellent here. Highly reccommend! You will like the hotel location, service, and rooms. Only negative are the resturant food prices....very expensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear raymondsP1776WX,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich with us here on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay, and that we were able to meet your expectations. Feedback such as yours is what makes our jobs so rewarding, as it helps to motivate our team members to keep up their good work. Please rest assured that I will share your kind comments with our employees, especially Marko.

Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the hopefully not too distant future. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Stayed for 2 nights. Very helpful staff. Great hotel - stay here 50 nights a year and it's as comfortable and efficient as any hotel I stay in. Staff are helpful and they serve the best breakfast in Zürich.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Martin D,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor!

I was more than happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and that we were able to meet your expectations. However, the best part for me was your comment that the entire team did an outstanding job and I very much look forward to sharing your kind words with them.

I hope that I can welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon and, in the meantime, if you have any questions or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

an amazing hotel located in the heart of Zurich.! a very classy hotel suitable for both professional or pleasure visit. interesting bar with fancy cocktails and nice music. I would probably revisit in the near future.!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear taxiarchisa2017,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent stay, and that the location of the hotel matched your expectations.

I am very much looking forward to sharing your kind words with the entire team, and we would be delighted to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the near future.
In the meantime, we wish you a very pleasant Christmas time.