“The best Malaysian food ”
Review of My Kitchen

My Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 2,166 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 33
Cuisines: Sushi, Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oerlikon
Description: We are closed every Sundays, and Public Holidays.We only accept Payment in CASH and MAESTRO. NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS. We do not accept RESERVATIONS, Walk-In is welcome.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and delicious in taste and the owner were very friendly. The portion sizes are also good. A must place to visit if you like Malaysian food.

1  Thank SumaiyaS52

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Visited this compact, casual Malaysian cafe/restaurant for dinner.
A small evening menu offering only beef rendang, lamb curry and lentil curry plus rice and roti canai (fried roti style bread).
I ordered the lamb curry plus a roti canai. The roti was excellent.
Unfortunately the lamb curry was disappointing.
There was a lot more more potato than lamb in the curry and it had a sprig of flat leaf parsley on top. Should have been coriander. The spices hadn't melded and it tasted a bit raw.
Paid 37 for the curry with roti and another 7.50 for a small beer - expensive for what it was, even by Zurich standards.
Maybe the lunch menu is better value? Anyway, I won't be returning to find out.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I dropped by for the first time a few weeks ago to get some take away for dinner, and really liked my experience there! Chef Sam and kak Leena were very kind and friendly, and were very joyful to talk to them. Their hospitality reminds me of home (yes, being a Malaysian in Switzerland, definitely yes!). The restaurant itself is cosy and clean and the food is amazing! I had the ayam berempah (chicken cooked with spices and chillies) which I'd highly recommend. Would definitely visit My Ktichen more often and would recommend to everyone to enjoy authentic Malaysian food here.

1  Thank pjayak
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Thank you for having us it was wonderful, we arrived late and got treated to very tasty curries. Next time we'll pass through Oerlikon we'll stop by again

1  Thank MakotoB1
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Every dish is a taste sensation. The lady who serves is very pleasant and her husband is the chef. They have created a gem of authentic Malaysian cuisine. Love the roti canai and beef rendang. The atmosphere is simple but the food is extraordinary.

1  Thank Peter R