“The best beef rendang in whole of Swiss!”
Review of My Kitchen

My Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 2,098 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Sushi, Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oerlikon
Description: Sundays Opening Soon for Lunch and Public Holidays we are closed. Payment in CASH and MAESTRO only. NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS. NO RESERVATIONS REQUIED
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had early dinner here and were so happy with the authentic malay food. The food were so delicious especially the beef rendang. Will definitely come back more often for lunch!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We chose this restaurant based on positive TripAdvisor reviews, and it did not disappoint. The service was good, and the food was decent. Prices were average for Zurich. We called ahead and made a reservation to ensure we got a table. I am glad we did as all tables were full when we arrived. Problem for some people is, they only take reservations for min. 3 guests. I guess I can understand since it would be problematic to accommodate everyone.

We had the Sea Bream Fish with Tamarind sauce, Shrimp with Lemongrass Sauce and Beef Rendang. It is tough to cook Malaysian dishes in Switzerland but they nailed it!
The waitress was friendly and patient with us, she was basically doing everything in the restaurant other than cooking. One moment she was doing drinks and the next moment she was taking orders and then she was delivering the dishes. I just found it amazing that she can handle it all. Thanks Balqis, we hope to come again soon!

1  Thank iamgladyousaidapple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely adore the food, it is as authentic as what I would get from my mum’s cooking.

Whether it is cravings or introduction to Malaysian cuisine, MY Restaurant is the place to go and it will not disappoint your tastebuds.

Will definitely come back for the homemade Roti Canai.

Yummy-licious!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

authentic malaysian food... deliciously prepared...all the dishes tasted excellent!!! and most importantly, their service is truly malaysian hospitality!!! well done!!! :)

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

During our trip in Swiss, we really missed the food back home. To found this HALAL restaurant in Zurich was simply perfect. Ate the curry chicken and beef rendang. It was really delicious and together with the atmosphere, it was wonderful. Would really recommend for those who craved asian food. Two thumbs up!