All reviews the club lounge spg platinum tram stop modern hotel rain shower toni areal industrial area executive room nespresso machine business area city centre minute ride tram number rooms are large i highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again king bed
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We were put up in the Sheraton after the chaos caused at the airport after the heavy snow in dec 2017. We arrived and given keys to our rooms. The rooms were large spacious clean. After 5 hours in a queue at Zurich airport I slept like a champ in the beautiful bed.
Recommended

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable with ultra modern decor and bathrooms are clean and hygeine . Running hot water in ample qty . Reception ambience is dull . Breakfast menu limited . Dont serve any indian food in veg. Rooms are little noisy as near to railway track and main road . to

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel is really beautiful. We were greeted and checked into our hotel right away (I'm not sure why they allow mobile check-in when it made absolutely no difference in my hotel check in process). They recognized my Platinum status and upgraded us to a nice junior suite. The suite was very large for European standards (although there is a very strange round pole in the middle of the room). The room has very modern decor and feel inviting. The windows have automatic blinds as well as black-out curtains to ensure you have a good nights rest. The bathroom is equipped with heated floors. The shower has a glass wall that partitions off the washing area but it does not close (this is not my favorite as I always feel cold). There is a nice rain shower or hand held with good water pressure. The toilet is separated and in a room by itself with a tiny sink.

I would like to make a recommendation to the hotel to be of more help with directions to the airport. You could easily have a pre-printed map telling me how to get there. Instead, you are somewhat rude when I asked how to take public transportation by telling me it is complicated and easier to take a taxi or uber. I didn't ask for the easiest, I asked how to take public transportation. You again respond with its complicated. I had to pull up directions on google maps because you would not help me. This is EXTREMELY disappointing. I can't be the first that asks this.

Also, the Mexican restaurant next door Tlako is amazing and very accommodating to families. Make sure that you go there.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite for a great view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pgirl42
Shaima J, Manager at Sheraton Zurich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Tripadvisor-User pgirl42

Thank your for staying at the Sheraton Zurich Hotel and leaving a positive feedback.
I apologise for the rude service and we will discuss your idea of a pre-printed map internally.
We are glad that you enjoyed the overall experience.
The poles that you mentioned are pillars, which support the whole building and can not be removed.

Kind regards,
Sven Lehmann
Complex General Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Just came back from anniversary celebration in Zurich. I always look for a nice bed and location (closer to city) in a hotel and Sheraton Zurich meets all these. It's in a quiet business area (never noticed that there are offices nearby) with a tram station in front. Getting to the city is about 10 minutes by tram, which runs every 10 mins). Hotel is very new and Sheraton room was big and of high quality with modern facilities- excellent bed (thumbs-up) and shower, built-in USB charger, Nespresso machine. Service was top notch with friendly staff, always ready to answer to your questions.

Breakfast had good selections and tends to get busy between 7-8am. There's also a 24hr bistro serving Starbucks coffee and snacks. In the evenings, its a nice place to chill out or for warm-up drinks before heading out in cold winter weather. There are other amenities within walking distance, like supermarkets and restaurants. The are more restaurants within few mins of tram ride.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Shaima J, Manager at Sheraton Zurich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Tripadvisor-User VanSG29

First of all thank you for staying at the Sheraton Zurich Hotel.
We are always glad to read about happy guests.
The Beds are Sheraton Signature Beds and are custom made.

Kind regards,
Sven Lehmann
Complex General Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great hotel that was very close to public transportation to get to the heart of Zurich. The room was nicely appointed and the staff was friendly. The bathroom was large with a rain shower head. I would recommend for a more value stay compared to the center of Zurich.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo