1,398 results
All reviewstoni arealping pong tabletram stopmini cooperfun hotelplatinum roomcity centrefunky hotelfree bikesbluetooth speakernumber tramhotel is locatedtop floorbusiness tripthe hotel offersrooms are comfortablezurich hb
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay, spacious bedroom, staff are all helpful especially Chloe who suggested a few sightseeing places and tram information. The locals are very helpful. The local restaurants offer delicious fresh food. The people of Zurich are nice people my kind of people.

Hotel is 15 minutes from Central Zürich easy to get to on tram 4, ideal for city break. No problems checking out. Will recommend and visit again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AkC666
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Amycharn

Thank you very much for your kind review, we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!
It’s great to read that you love our concept as much as we do.

We love to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

25hours Hotel Zürich West

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Nice hotel, Young peoples, Close to tram station. Confortable rooms and WIFI working perfectly. A waitress at the restaurant is not very client oriented (some arrogance). But I will still go to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear francosalsa

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

We really appreciate your good review and I’m happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay here.

We would love to welcome you back soon again!

Warm regards

Urs Birbaumer
Resident Manager
25hours Hotel Zurich West

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We had a very negative experience during our stay and I do not feel that the staff showed any sort of care for this.

Due to an event in Zurich we booked 5 separate rooms at the hotel. We all checked in at different times so received keys separately. We returned quite late and the hotel doors were locked and there was a place to use your hotel key to get in. We tried keys from 3 different rooms and none of them allowed us access to the hotel. There was a doorbell so we rang that several times. I also tried to call the hotel repeatedly with no answer. We were waiting outside of the hotel for just shy of 20 minutes before we were let in. This was very disappointing since we all made a point to check in earlier that day so that we had keys. It didn’t help that we were cold and had walked there in the rain.

We mentioned this again in the morning and the reception staff just said ‘sorry we have no idea why this happened’ and that was it. I would have expected a more sincere apology and a reason for the card/access failure at a minimum.

I hope this is fixed quickly and no other guests are locked out of a hotel for which they have already checked in and paid in advance.

It’s a bit unfortunate as I really have nothing bad to say about the room itself. I would suggest to offer conditioner in the toiletries but otherwise the room was fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JustRose_CH
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Just-Rose

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am really sorry for the unpleasant incident during your stay. It is our standard to close the main hotel door during the night. Access is normally granted with the room key or via intercom to the reception. In your case two things went terribly wrong. The card reader was defect (what we did not know before that night unfortunately) and my colleague from the front office forgot her phone at the desk while she made one of the regular walkthroughs through the hotel.

I do apologize for that, also that the communication from night to early shift was not properly. We should have apologized appropriately latest at the time of check-out. I am very sorry for our failures!

Nevertheless, we hope to welcome you soon back again at one of our hotels.

Best regards

Urs Birbaumer
Resident Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel with quirky rooms. Not far from city centre on the number 4 tram which stops right outside (Toni-Areal). We didn't make use of the free bikes or the breakfast which was available until 2pm at an additional cost but the restaurant always looked busy and it smelt good! Sauna and gym on 6th floor too. Rooms have minibar, WiFi speaker and a Freitag bag you can make use of for your stay. Room was cleaned daily and shower excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laucrwf

Dear laucrwf

It’s great to read that you love our concept as much as we do. Next time you are here you should try our breakfast, because it not only smells good, it aswell tastes good. :)

We love to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

25hours Hotel Zürich West

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this to any Budget traveler. They said they now have several of these hotels open in Europe and I would definitely stay again. The check in was easy and quick. We arrived very early at 9 am from the airport and they were able to get us into a room! The room was well proportioned with some nice options like Bluetooth Speaker and Tavel bag for the city. Great value for the price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear TJ B

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

We really appreciate your good review.
I’m happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you were able to use our UE boom box such as the FREITAG bag during your stay.

We would love to welcome you back soon again!

Warm regards