1,419 results
All reviews toni areal ping pong table tram stop mini cooper fun hotel platinum room city centre funky hotel free bikes bluetooth speaker number tram hotel is located top floor business trip the hotel offers zurich hb rooms are comfortable
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Second floor, room 2. Hotel is very retro. Good restaurant, front desk was very helpful to directions, maps and booking tours for us. Very friendly! I would recommend. This hotel has a bar. Seems to be a happening place.

Room Tip: Our room had view of entry.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAW5910
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear MAW5910

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

We really appreciate your good review and I’m happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay.

We would love to welcome you back soon again!

Warm regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms, bar and restaurant are really good. Quirky in design with loads of analogue items around the room (superior) to use during your stay, from type writer to Polaroid camera. The staff are really friendly and helpful.

Only negative for me was the noise from the trains going past, however wasn’t enough to spoil our stay for 2 nights.

If I were to visit Zürich again I’d definitely stay here again, great value for money.

Location wise, tram station outside to make getting anywhere in the city easy, some lovely bars and restaurants locally too, recommend brisket and Clouds.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dj_end86
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear dj_end86

Thank you very much for your kind review, we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us to the fullest!
It’s great to read that you love our concept as much as we do.
You could enjoy our supersense room with a lot of analog items.

We love to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

25hours Hotel Zürich West

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed 2 times on my 2 week business trip. Both times were great dinner was excellent in the hotel restaurant along with breakfast buffet. I really enjoyed the rooms and hotel design very retro and fun.

Room Tip: Tip Floor was great with an awesome balcony. Steam room on the floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear amysa86

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

We really appreciate your good review and I’m happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay for both stays.

We would love to welcome you back soon again!

Warm regards

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had a fantastic stay at the hotel, one of the quirkiest I have stayed at this year by far.
The decor, atmosphere and general design of this place is fantastic.
Personal touches at every point which makes the stay that bit more special.
Service was either great or substandard, when we checked in the lady was ever so helpful, and couldn't do enough to help us understand the city and enjoy our time there. on another occasion we received very different service where the lady wasn't very helpful and made us feel like we were putting her out by asking for her help.
The team at the restaurant / bar were again very lovely helpful and attentive, so the service for that reason on the whole is good if you meet the right people.
Te hotel is a little bit further rout than most of the landmarks however the tram is very quick, timely and convenient to get around so it doesnt make a huge difference to the general experience. For us it was nice to get away from the main city and escape to our lovely boutique hotel. Cannot recommend this hotel enough to stay at when visiting Zurich

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank AM-AM-Travellers

Dear AM-AM-Travellers

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

We really appreciate your good review and I’m happy to hear that you had again a pleasant stay.
Thank you for the compliment to the team, which I will forward.

Indeed it is really convenient to travel by public transportation.

We love to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel more than once and I have to admit that this is my favourite hotel in Zurich, maybe even in Switzerland.
I love the vibe, the furtniture and the staff - lovely, hip, trendy and on point!

I am always looking forward to my next stay in this wonderful hotel and hope that this feedback finds it's way to the people it belongs to.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
25hoursHotelsZurich, Manager at 25hours Hotel Zurich West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Thomas I

You made our day! Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.
We really appreciate your good review and I’m happy to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us.
I will give your warmest feedback to the team.

We love to welcome you soon, back here in Zurich West!

Warm regards,