“Have a drink”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 August 2017

sit down and have a drink and just relax and take it easy or have a light breakfast. I took an aperol spritz

Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Ciao Jack T.

Thank you very much for your visit at La Stanza. We hope that the Apérol Spritz tasted as good as always!

See you soon,
Alejandro

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I've been there several times, since this place is very close to our home in Zurich and frankly is a nice place to spend some time, drinking something.
Just forget about a good espresso. I'm italian and already in Milano I've very few bars where I drink a good espresso. Here in Switzerland I didn't find one decent place that makes a proper well made espresso, plus here espresso costs at least 4 Euros (standing at the bar's bench), while in Italy it costs 1 Euro only. Anyway, nice place, nice ambience and good, kind staff. Just don't drink espresso.

2  Thank Carlo_Milan_Italy
Management response:Responded 5 July 2017

Dear Carlo

Thank you for your honest feedback and for visiting La Stanza. Nice to hear that you liked the place, the ambience and our staff.

We're really ambitious about serving good espresso to our clients. That's why we would like to see you again in La Stanza very soon.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

To drink a prosecco, beer or wine whatever you wanna test you can...in a very relaxing and fancy place!!
A corner of the old fashion Milan in Zurich

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stylish website with moody b/w photographs reminding you of Italian films from the 60ties. Adequate decor. Gleaming coffee machine from the same period. Friendly and attentive bartenders. Wannabe chic clientèle. Positively one of the worst coffees ever tasted, of course counting only the results from genuine Espresso machines and not those from the panoply of blasphemous failures, found in restaurants, hotels or fast food and dishwater dispensers. I had a Double Espresso and my friend a so called caffè Americano. The verdict applies for both, so we didn`t bother with trying out another kind. I have professional knowledge in coffee, spent enough time in the field, mainly Colombia and my friend is a cook and classy caterer.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

They certainly make good coffee - one of the best two in Zurich I'm told. As said it's more a bar than a coffee house so expect to stand. Lovely chocolate brownie muffin too.