All reviewsdesign hotelwooden floorswellness arearooftop terracebreakfast was deliciousquiet neighborhoodopera houselovely hoteltram stopno air conditioningthe room was niceenjoyed my staynice staythird floorbreakfast roomstayed for nightsreception area
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I would definitely stay here again when visiting in Zurich. The room wa clean, modern and elegant. Bed very comfortable. Good strong shower with hot water. Staff friendly. Breakfast delicious. Nice small foyer with a fireplace. Printing facilities great too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamZurich, Deputy Hotel Manager at LADYs FIRST Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Julia

Wow - wo love your feedback! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us!
And of course we would be happy to have you back and serve you a nice hot chocolate or a glass of wine in our lobby, just next to the fireplace.

See you soon,

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This hotel is in an older building in a neighborhood about a mile from the downtown area. The surrounding area appears safe and pleasant for taking a stroll, and is several blocks inland from the lake shore. Access to the CBD and train station is available with a seven minute tram ride (nearest stop is about 2 blocks from hotel.) There are several good restaurants within a three block radius of the hotel.

Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. A breakfast is available, and is nicely provisioned. The breakfast attendant is congenial and attentive. Rooms are very clean and adequately furnished with older style furniture. Beds leave something to be desired. For a non-European the tub is difficult - high sided and with a glass wall that seems unable to contain splash, permitting water to get on the floor.

Overall, the hotel is above average, with a number of good features, but falls short of outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear OTCarter1

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate it very much and are happy to see that you had a good stay with us!
We would be happy to have you back - just let us know you would like to book a room with a shower. So your stay will even be better.

See you soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I enjoyed my three day stay at Lady's First in Zurich. The location is convenient and very close to the incredible lakeside promenade which is probably a gorgeous twenty minute walk into old town. Of course, it is near trams and the Stadelhofen train station. Everyone was kind and helpful, in particular the woman who runs the breakfast room. Breakfast is divine and full of fresh, delectable choices. I recommend it highly. I only have a couple of downsides- first, I arrived quite early in the morning from my flight and had three hours before I could check in- they did hold my bags while I went out for a walk. Secondly, my room on the third floor- beautifully clean with a great shower- was a little noisy afer hours - due to the spa on the fourth floor I believe. So I would ask for another floor next time. I was alone and felt very safe and comfortable here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamZurich, Deputy Hotel Manager at LADYs FIRST Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear tonibd

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback very much!

We would be very happy to welcome you another time on our hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel has everything! Sunny rooftop terrace! Steam room and two saunas! Delicious breakfast! Incredibly helpful staff! Super clean! And the location is perfect! Walking distance to everything - restaurants, the beautiful lakefront, historic sites.

Room Tip: Fourth floor room are next to the wellness center - very convenient
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Erallen17

What an amazing feedback! Thank you so much! It makes us smile and feeling even happier to work here.

Come back soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Good services in every respect. Reception crews nice and cooperative. Location quite convenient for business purposes.Rooms properly kept.Breakfast good with assorted choices.However a wider offer of fresh fruits desired

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear vgm59

Thank you very much for your taking the time to review us here! We are happy to hear you liked your stay with us.

Hopefully you will come back.
Sunny greetings